• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. Traveler list CONFIRMED!

User Info: robinoyo

robinoyo
9 years ago#1
I finally got my traveler trophy a hour ago through this list, confirmed by a Bioware developer. I thought I would share it to all 3 boards of the different platforms. In my previous playthroughs I had 96,97, and 94% discovered, but in this one only 93%, so percentage really doesn't matter. It's all about a few locations, I will say which ones are commonly missable:

Redcliffe:

•Blacksmith's home
•Dwyn's home
•Kaitleyn's home
•Kaitleyn's home, second floor (ask the boy what he was doing there)
•Tavern
•General store

Denerim:

•The Pearl
•Gnarled Noble Tavern
•Wonders of Thedas
•Warden's Cache (ask Riordan after finding his documents when freeing Anora)
•Wade's Emporium
•Dirty Back Alley
•Rundown Back Streets
•Dark Alley (the last three are from "Back Alley Justice" sidequest you get from the Denerim chantry)
•Orphanage in the Alienage
Lothering:

•Dane's Refuge (this is the tavern where you meet Leliana)
Haven (both of these are easily missed):

•Haven house near the entrance
•Haven General Store (at the top of the hill)
Orzammar:

•Proving Grounds (in the Commons)
•Shaperate (in the Diamond Quarter)
•Janar Armorers
•Figor's Imports (Unlocks after choosing the new king)
Final Battle:

•Fort Drakon rooftop

The first one that's often missed is the Warden's Cache location in the Warehouse in Denerim. You will need to get Riordan's documents, and after u freed him give them to him. He'll tell u about a secret passway in the Warehouse. Head over there.

The second one is the Orphanage, in the Alienage. Once u can go to it in the Landsmeet quest, do the side quest of Ser Otto, a nearly blind man. U'll go to the Orphanage then.

The third and last is Figor's imports, because it can be glitched. Go in there once u completed the quest of Bhelen or Harrowmont, and look if Figor is there. If he isn't it's glitched, so get out and back in, he should be there then and it would count.

That's the real list, and it definitly is the right one. Good luck with getting it!
UNCHARTED 2 LIMITED EDITION!:D

User Info: Demoskinos85

Demoskinos85
9 years ago#2
Topic tracked sir. Thanks a lot!
They thought they could kill me... Keep me out... but they were wrong DEAD wrong!

User Info: idiggory

idiggory
9 years ago#3
I'm fairly positive I've been to all these areas...

Does it have to be in ONE playthrough?
Chem students do it on the table periodically.

User Info: Ronson_6

Ronson_6
9 years ago#4
I'm pretty sure that it's all in one play through of the game.
What are you looking down here for? My post is up there.

User Info: robinoyo

robinoyo
9 years ago#5
Yep, one playthrough.
UNCHARTED 2 LIMITED EDITION!:D

User Info: dvdjedi

dvdjedi
9 years ago#6

The third and last is Figor's imports, because it can be glitched. Go in there once u completed the quest of Bhelen or Harrowmont, and look if Figor is there. If he isn't it's glitched, so get out and back in, he should be there then and it would count.

You can enter Figor's Imports before doing the king quest. In fact, if you kill the thugs who are extorting him (this happens inside his shop) then he will not be there for the rest of the game. I have no idea if the affects the Traveler trophy or not.
I always wanted to pretend to be an architect!

User Info: brentie

brentie
9 years ago#7
Also, you have to do the "crime wave" quest in Denerim
You need a rogue, with steal and lockpick in order to be able to do those quests. As you get into houses that non-rogues can't get into. For example, The Bann of West Hill estate, which isn't even on your map of denerim until you start the quest to break into it...
Will the killing veil love, should the heroes play dumb?
But the killing is no fun, when the heroes are none... - Al the Killer

User Info: widget624

widget624
9 years ago#8
^ You don't have to be a rogue to get that quest line, any class with one point in the stealing skill can do both the stealing and stealth missions.
Yes my english skills are terrible, lets all just pretend it's not my native language.

User Info: densetsu_x

densetsu_x
9 years ago#9
And you don't need "Crime Wave" either. I got traveler on my first run through and I never even saw Slim at all.

User Info: thochaos

thochaos
9 years ago#10
I'm at 82% right now. I've been to all those locations except for the final battle and have only 2 quests left to complete. Does that sound right? 18% sound like a lot for only one more location.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Age: Origins
  3. Traveler list CONFIRMED!
  • Topic Archived