• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DC Universe Online
  3. How to Fix Error 1046

User Info: FoK3D

FoK3D
7 years ago#1
I, like most other noobs, was unable to figure out or find a way to fix the error 1046 but after some fiddling figured deleting the saved game data on your ps3 main screen for DC Universe doesn't really affect your game besides deleting your audio video settings you adjusted; but by doing so you should then be able to log-in. It does NOT delete your character and items since they are all saved online.

User Info: Ozric67

Ozric67
7 years ago#2
i deleted the files for chat options and the game,video and audio settings and the message changed but i dont know if i want to delete the file called character cache in case i bugger something up.
Kallie (hero) server (EU) Duo Buddy For Hire (No Charge)

User Info: Ozric67

Ozric67
7 years ago#3
i didnt delete the charater cache but tried again and just kept hitting the retry button and it worked so maybe try that. Phew thank jor-el it worked.
Watchtower is pretty empty though only seen about 10 people so far.
Kallie (hero) server (EU) Duo Buddy For Hire (No Charge)

User Info: Shroudedleaves

Shroudedleaves
7 years ago#4
Hey getting a package error when I try to load up DCUO today. Is that the same as Error 1046? Regardless I'm also unable to play or read there forums. =/

User Info: FoK3D

FoK3D
7 years ago#5
I deleted ALL the Data Saved files including the offline character one it doesn't do anything at all to the game. I'd try that on top of just doing the retry thing

User Info: Dsweigard

Dsweigard
7 years ago#6
FoK3D posted...
I deleted ALL the Data Saved files including the offline character one it doesn't do anything at all to the game. I'd try that on top of just doing the retry thing

I did all that too and the f****** gnat still won't work. Maybe the game is down for maintenance and they're fixing the audio problems?

User Info: Dsweigard

Dsweigard
7 years ago#7
Game*

User Info: xavvor1

xavvor1
7 years ago#8

deleting save files did nothing for me so i guess its button mashing times for me

User Info: DAS420MAN

DAS420MAN
7 years ago#9
I'm doing that same thing, been doing it for a few minutes, but to no avail. Guess its CoD time, gay.
"Why so serious?" The Joker."I am an agent of chaos." Also the Joker.
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter."

User Info: GuerillaGorilla

GuerillaGorilla
7 years ago#10
Ya'll are still having problems? I thought it was just over, because I just came home from work and I got on the same way I've always gotten on.
Pokemon Black FC: 2064-8564-9052
CoD:BO FC: 5355 8442 6311 - BigFatJuicyMonkies
  1. Boards
  2. DC Universe Online
  3. How to Fix Error 1046
  • Topic Archived