What other titles would you compare this game to?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Race Pro
  3. What other titles would you compare this game to?

User Info: CapwnD

CapwnD
9 years ago#1
I have the wheel, I love Forza 2, and wasn't a huge fan of PGR.

Will I like this game?
Smash the control images, Smash the control machine

User Info: XboxPhenom15

XboxPhenom15
9 years ago#2
Probably yeah, as long as your favorite part of Forza 2 wasn't painting cars or modifying them.
Rip the system!
KMFDM

User Info: Satanshelper

Satanshelper
9 years ago#3
If you've played any sims on the PC, like GTR, GTR 2, GT Legends, Race 07, LFS etc; then its alot like them. Its more realistic than Forza.

User Info: utorde

utorde
9 years ago#4
Yeah, about the only console game that this can even be remotely compared to would be Forza 2. As already stated though, this is more realistic than Forza 2 though. That doesn't necessarily mean it is harder than Forza as I anticipated before I played it, it just takes a little adjusting to get used to it. Myself, I enjoy all types of racers from pure arcade to full sim. I have every single NFS game ever released, had all of the Gran Turismo games, Forza 2, and many other racers that have been released over the last 30+ years, and I have enjoyed all of them, even with any problems all of them have had. This game does have quite a few problems at the moment, but i'm assured they are working to fix most if not all of them.

So to sum it up, if you enjoyed Forza 2, you will no doubt love this game. Another plus, from everyone i've heard and from what little time I have spent online with this game so far, the online community is the best experience of any previous racer on a console. Everyone who has been online so far seems to be trying to race clean as opposed to the demolition derby crowd we have all dealt with in the past.
It's so much easier to suggest solutions when you don't know too much about the problem. - Malcolm Forbes (1919-1990)

User Info: Domz666

Domz666
9 years ago#5
I would recomend you to rent it first. RacePro is different game than Forza and by that I mean that you will need a lot more skills, perseverance, mental strenght and God's smile upon you (if you going to play on pro). I'd say that if you liked Ninja Gaiden then I guess you will like it, if you know what I mean.

User Info: CapwnD

CapwnD
9 years ago#6
I did like the more realistic feel of Forza over some other similar games, but I have enjoyed many arcade style games too.

I would recomend you to rent it first. RacePro is different game than Forza and by that I mean that you will need a lot more skills, perseverance, mental strenght and God's smile upon you (if you going to play on pro). I'd say that if you liked Ninja Gaiden then I guess you will like it, if you know what I mean.

Hmm. Well I do sort of hate Ninja Gaiden games, but more so because I just don't like that type of game. But I do like the sim feel of some games, as long as it's nothing like the button mashing.. err combos.. in games like Ninja Gaiden!

Is there a demo of this game?
Smash the control images, Smash the control machine

User Info: Domz666

Domz666
9 years ago#7
Well, obviously you won't find any combos or button mashing in race pro (althouht you might experience some joypad throwing :) but you will need similar amount of dedication to truly get the most out of this game. Forza is much more welcoming game than RacePro, but that doesn't mean RacePro is worst. It's just different kind of a monster.
  1. Boards
  2. Race Pro
  3. What other titles would you compare this game to?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived