Infallible AI? Maybe not!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Race Pro
  3. Infallible AI? Maybe not!

User Info: CHEN255

9 years ago#1

Great clip! Fishtailing then over onto the roof, courtesy of some fellow AI.

User Info: allnamestaken

9 years ago#2
Incredibly awesome mate! Like I posted on the video, I've seen them screw up off the starting line, but never anything like that.

Was that your video?

User Info: XboxPhenom15

9 years ago#3
Awesome clip! I've had the AI crash a few times on their own but I haven't seen one mess up under braking like that before...that was great !
Rip the system!

User Info: CHEN255

9 years ago#4
No, not mine, I should have pointed that out.
Found it on youtube and was so impressed I had to share it. It is quite spectacular. So many people have said the ai never makes mistakes, well this is a good one.

User Info: impl0sion

9 years ago#5
thats awesome.

User Info: Satanshelper

9 years ago#6
I've seen that happen a few times. The best time was on Macau, I was about 5th and coming into the 3rd corner I was 2nd, with #3 right along side, the he lost it coming into the 2nd part of T3 and cut off the whole road. What ensued was absolute mayhem, some of which I caught in my mirror. I didn't see anyone 3rd or worse for the whole race since he had made a roadblock there.

User Info: Super_Tom

9 years ago#7
Holy crap, now that's fishtailing!
  1. Boards
  2. Race Pro
  3. Infallible AI? Maybe not!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived