Ideas for a patch

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Race Pro
  3. Ideas for a patch

User Info: Boomslangnz

Boomslangnz
9 years ago#1
I would like to see

-Safety Car....old simbin games had it...why not this??
-24 Hour Races with Dynamic weather and Day/Night cycle...old simbin games had this too....why not this?
-Something which shows my bloody fuel left so i can pit when i feel the need.
-Pit Crew talking to me telling me stuff i wanna hear
-Something which shows my tyre wear (maybe just the pit crew telling me this stuff)
-Oil Spills on track and random mechanical failures

User Info: gouger32

gouger32
9 years ago#2
Cool ideas, and would be nice.

My idea would be to have an option to move the camera forward a bit in cockpit view like they did with Race 07 (not sure if the other SimBin games did this or not). Since the d-pad is pretty much unused, that or the back button.

Hopefully we will see some additions with future patches.
XBL: Gouger
PSN: GOUGER32

User Info: allnamestaken

allnamestaken
9 years ago#3
Yeah the lack of a fuel gauge was pretty negligent wasn't it? I was in an online race and was told my fuel was low with two laps to go, I had no idea whether to pit or not. I decided to try and race it out and luckily managed to finish.

User Info: dark_minun

dark_minun
9 years ago#4
Pylons or something to mark which way I'm not supposed to go on the tracks which come to a fork with anywhere from 2 to 4 roads leading away from me and absolutely no indication of where I'm supposed to go. I really want to be able to run these tracks without the suggested line, but don't have the time to memorize what is essentially a maze.
Bring back Vanilla Coke in Canada!! (started: 01/02/2009)
. . . 1600 MS points for The Lost and Damned . . . Good luck . . .

User Info: johnsmet

johnsmet
9 years ago#5
Id just really really want them to fix all the bugs... That would make my day. Esp. online..

User Info: oneofthefall

oneofthefall
9 years ago#6
The option to add more laps to the career mode would be nice because 2 laps just doesnt feel like a Racing Career in my opinon! and a option in game settings to change the FOV ( Field of View) in cockpit view, because it feels like the steering wheel is miles away sometimes when inside the cockpit!
  1. Boards
  2. Race Pro
  3. Ideas for a patch

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived