• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mega Man 9
  3. Splash Woman isn't the first female RM.
Cauchys Inequality 11 years ago#11
I was expecting Ring-chan. Don't ask me why.
"The world is a sphere. That means that the east is connected to the west, and the north is connected to the south." ~Enrique, Skies of Arcadia

User Info: KyoKusanagi

KyoKusanagi
11 years ago#12
Fail. Venus is actually the first.

Although technically she's a stardroid.
Gamertag: samuraisnakeJP8
"Verily, who is this Child that he opens our hearts and minds to the audacity of hope?"

User Info: _Epiclulzz_

_Epiclulzz_
11 years ago#13

Robot Masters are built to survey an area, and boss around underlings to keep things the way his boss likes.

Roll just...sweeps.

Roll surveys Dr. Light's lab. and bosses around teh DUSTBUNNEHZ to keep things the way Light likes things, neat and dustless.
Rednaxela For SSB4. -- Zaextar
<Captain Zaextar of the Minjo Brotherhood.> || <Practicer of Nut Breadism.>

User Info: The_CPoC

The_CPoC
11 years ago#14
Well, she probably bosses around Eddie and Beat while she's surveying Light's lab and... sweeping it.
http://ronnietheclownprince.deviantart.com/

User Info: karatsuki

karatsuki
11 years ago#15
She was designed along with the first set of Robot Master, and none of them were supposed to fight either. She's a MASTER-class Robot if I remember correctly, as I believe Mega Man is as well. Roll is the first Female Robot Master.
Brawl fc: 4124-5046-3741
Wait, an hero is proper grammer?

User Info: The_CPoC

The_CPoC
11 years ago#16
Technically speaking, that's correct... however, she's not the first Robot Master BOSS. But, ya, she is technically a Robot Master.

Wait... now that I think about it, is there any evidence to show that those robots were called Robot Masters prior to having been stolen by Wily? If not, then that's something else to think about.
http://ronnietheclownprince.deviantart.com/

User Info: TechnoMan

TechnoMan
11 years ago#17
A Robot Master is just supposed to supervise the work of lesser machines.

User Info: Arm_Cannon

Arm_Cannon
11 years ago#18
You gotta love how it takes 9 games to finally get a female Robot Master.
Whare as it takes only 4 to get a female maverick XD
(or 3, Since alot of people think Toxic Seahorse is a girl)
I think Infernunu Sharuukuku is better. I could be wrong though. I'm still trying to figure out what the hell a Mijinion is.
- Blade_Kirby

User Info: EnzanChaud

EnzanChaud
11 years ago#19
Although it's an odd reference, in the Rockman 20th Anniversary Techno Arrange Album, in Elecman's Song. Robot Masters are "Robots that can make decisions off of vague commands and directions." and wikipedia says "Robots given personality quirks like a human that can fool most people into thinking they can think and act of their own accord." "We call the Project Robot Master."

So yes, Roll is both by definition and as a Doctor Light Number worked on under the Robot Master project, a Robot Master.
I am the MaskedMan of Megaman Starforce 2
Pkmn DP: Name: Mikael FC: 2749 7576 6108

User Info: Reptobismol

Reptobismol
11 years ago#20
Roll at least manages to be a boss at some point. You get some Roll-on-Roll action if you play as her in MMPU.
http://www.youtube.com/Zarmwhirl TASes Yoshi's Island GBA levels, MegaMan Neo, and Kirby Super Star's Arena with many different abilities.
  1. Boards
  2. Mega Man 9
  3. Splash Woman isn't the first female RM.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A