• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Chrono Trigger
  3. WOO HOO! This game is out in Hong Kong!

User Info: MonkeyDLuffy

MonkeyDLuffy
11 years ago#1
The Japanese version is available in HK now but it's pretty damn expensive because of the yen and HKD exchange rate. It's selling for about 340 HKD. The guy at the shop told me the US version will probably retail for around 250 HKD when it comes out next week
"We've tried nothing and we're all out of ideas!" Ned Flanders' mom

User Info: grans

grans
11 years ago#2
Gotta love Hong Kong for always breaking the street date.

Do you have proof that you have it?
I may not eat meat, but I've no "beef" with those that do.
-Granville

MonkeyDLuffy
11 years ago#3
Nope, none whatsoever but it's fine if you don't believe me because I'm pretty sure I'm not the only guy from HK here who has the game.

grans
11 years ago#4
I'm not the typical Gamefaqs guy who attacks someone who doesn't have proof they have the game. But I can remain skeptical.

I will say that it's perfectly plausible that the game was leaked early because Hong Kong has done it MANY times before.
-Granville

User Info: Reptobismol

Reptobismol
11 years ago#5
Depending on how quickly you play your game, can you tell me if it's definite that Lost Sanctum opens immediately after you jack the modified Epoch from Dalton (and Black Omen appears)?
http://www.youtube.com/Zarmwhirl TASes Yoshi's Island GBA levels, MegaMan Neo, and Kirby Super Star's Arena with many different abilities.

MonkeyDLuffy
11 years ago#6
Woah, slow down there! I haven't even met up with Lucca yet.

grans
11 years ago#7
Looks like the pirates have got a hold of the game. It's "out" in certain sites now.
-Granville

User Info: RevenantThings

RevenantThings
11 years ago#8
Yep.
What troubled sleep have you known, to speak of my dreams? No matter how sweet, a dream left unrealized must fade into day - Wiegraf

User Info: RevenantThings

RevenantThings
11 years ago#9
0_o

It's in English.
What troubled sleep have you known, to speak of my dreams? No matter how sweet, a dream left unrealized must fade into day - Wiegraf

grans
11 years ago#10
Yep! According to the people who have it (salty pirates), Square Enix put in the English text into the Japanese version. I assume it's set by your DS's language.
-Granville
  1. Boards
  2. Chrono Trigger
  3. WOO HOO! This game is out in Hong Kong!
  • Topic Archived

Need More Help?

1. Guides and Walkthroughs 84 Guides / Maps
  2. GameFAQs Q&A 400 Questions (399 Answered)

GameFAQs Q&A