• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Chrono Trigger
  3. Official ages of the characters(?)

User Info: W_Mark_Felt_Sr

W_Mark_Felt_Sr
13 years ago#1
Crono - 17 years old, 168cm 57kg
Marle - 16 years old, 158cm 45kg
Lucca - 19 years old, 160cm 48kg
Frog - 40 years old, 134cm 42kg
Robo - ??, 175cm 189kg
Ayla - 24 years old, 168cm 59kg
Magus - ??, 178cm 58kg

These are the ages, heights and weights of the Chrono Trigger cast...it's from the Japanese Wikipedia, however. In most cases I would say Wikipedia is not reliable when no source is mentioned, but this is kind of intriguing. Does anyone know if this information comes from some official Japanese source or if it's really just vandalism?

W_Mark_Felt_Sr
13 years ago#2
I forgot the link (the other characters are linked to at the bottom of the template):

http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AD%E3%83%8E_(%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AD%E3%83%8E%E3%83%BB%E3%83%88%E3%83%AA%E3%82%AC%E3%83%BC)

User Info: LordFEG

LordFEG
13 years ago#3
Hmm... It looks like GFAQs doesn't like your Japanese characters. That, or it's my browser settings, but I doubt it.

User Info: Reptobismol

Reptobismol
13 years ago#4
Frog being 40 sounds kind of old, unless his backstory goes waaaay back.
An infant sea turtle is actually capable of killing an adult African bull elephant. It does, however, require a substantial amount of surprise.

User Info: Vehek

Vehek
13 years ago#5
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

W_Mark_Felt_Sr
13 years ago#6
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

User Info: Rat_a_tat

Rat_a_tat
13 years ago#7
It's GFAQs. It only displays English unicode.

I'm not doubting any of this info could be right, but I find it odd that it's on the Japanese Wiki and not on something like Chrono Compendium. Their source is probably some Japanese guide book that they didn't bother to cite.
3DS Friend Code: 0104-0344-6970

User Info: Vehek

Vehek
13 years ago#8
http://schiphol.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/retro/1224747530/
I think this says the information is from V-Jump.

User Info: Gogo726

Gogo726
13 years ago#9
Isn't Ayla's age closer to 6,000,001,024 years old from the main character's point of view?

User Info: LordFEG

LordFEG
13 years ago#10
Frog being 40 sounds kind of old, unless his backstory goes waaaay back.

You're right, that does sound off...

<SPOILERS?>

IIRC, someone in 600 AD aludes to Cyrus' body being buried in the ruins about 10 years prior, which means Glenn would have had to been 29 or 30 in the flashback, but he looked younger than that...
  1. Boards
  2. Chrono Trigger
  3. Official ages of the characters(?)
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A