• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Neverland Card Battles
  3. Opinion of this Game Has Changed

User Info: Koichimaru

Koichimaru
9 years ago#1
So, I picked this game up when it came out, and hated it. I played for just a short time, then put it down and let it collect dust. I tried two other times to play it after that, both times ending in the same manner. Today, however, I picked it up, and beat it all the way through. All I have to say is "wow". I found myself pleasantly surprised. This game has a good story, has good gameplay, and actually requires some thinking. It has renewed my faith in the Neverland Series. lol

It really turned out to be quite good, despite its flaws. The fact that it really doesn't have any glitches was also a pleasant surprise. I'm definitely picking this up again in the future, and hopefully then I can find some people to play against. ;D

Side note: This took place parallel to Spectral Souls II, didn't it? Is this not why Galahad was not involved in that game?
Blazing Souls: Accelate - greatest troll in the history of gaming thus far. Thanks, Aksys~!
  1. Boards
  2. Neverland Card Battles
  3. Opinion of this Game Has Changed
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A