• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Neverland Card Battles
  3. Arth Before Hellgaia?

User Info: NoxCaelum

NoxCaelum
10 years ago#1
So yeah I beat Hellgaia(1), and then Arth told me to collect the Godseal TalisMEN. I only had 4(which is bogus cause I had 50 wins a long time ago) and I challenged Arth... And he talked about how I didn't have all the cards yet...

So my question is do you get different scripts if you manage to get all the cards first? DO I need to beat him again once I collect all of them?

User Info: NoxCaelum

NoxCaelum
10 years ago#2
Hahaha... This board is dead...
Anyway, trial and error has enlightened me. Apparently if you tackle Arth before Hellgaia(2) you get some extra dialogue about how you don't have the cards and are testing Arth's power. You can then proceed to acquire you're last two cards, and then fight Arth a second time- this time with normal dialogue.

I'd recommend fighting Arth before completing the cards as you get some extra dialogue.
Also, I found out that Divine Light of Koriah is obtained after collecting all the other cards and achieving 50+ Battles/Wins(?).
  1. Boards
  2. Neverland Card Battles
  3. Arth Before Hellgaia?
  • Topic Archived