• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pro Evolution Soccer 2009
  3. WTF why do I keep getting negotiations broken down on master league?

User Info: johnnybravo2003

johnnybravo2003
9 years ago#1
I have the highest club popularity (S) and I can't sign anyone. I got offers accepted for 6 players in the transfer window and only one came to my club and that was a classic player. Even when I offer them like 400 more than they were getting paid they still reject my club. Is there something I'm doing wrong?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE3d2GHBuvQ

User Info: Lord of Little

Lord of Little
9 years ago#2
Negotiations are pretty painful, so just a couple of things to bear in mind;

If the % chance of negotiating is lower than 50 then you are gonna struggle to sign the player, no matter how much you offer in fees and wages.

Having the player on your scout list or on loan at your club will raise your chance of success a bit

The COM will be more open to trading rather than outright buying, so buy a player who's out of contract and trade 'em

If all else fails, wait 'til the end of the season transfers, turn down the ML difficulty level in the Options menu and try again.
Only users lose drugs
  1. Boards
  2. Pro Evolution Soccer 2009
  3. WTF why do I keep getting negotiations broken down on master league?
  • Topic Archived