• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Need for Speed Undercover
  3. Who is the hottest NFS babe?

User Info: LegendaryBadass

LegendaryBadass
13 years ago#1

Brooke Burke, Josie Maran, or Maggie Quigley?

My vote is with Josie. Also, if you follow the trend, Maggie will be on Dancing with the Stars someday

User Info: gm914

gm914
13 years ago#2
Josie. I still re-create her RX-8 in every nfs game, even UG2. I will do the same un UC.

I don't rate the other girls that much, and you didn't mention Emanuelle Vejayjay.
She was forgettable anyway. We need a hot chick like Megan Fox or Evangeline Lilly next nfs...
SH_NANIG_NS! Just add EA.

LegendaryBadass
13 years ago#3
Yeah I forgot about her, but her game was better than ProStreetwhichdidn't involve much in the way of streets.

User Info: Cyborg_Mantis

Cyborg_Mantis
13 years ago#4
I liked that Australian girl from ProStreet...
"In the end we're all just chalk lines on the concrete, drawn only to be washed away. For the time that I've been given, I am what I am" - 5FDP

LegendaryBadass
13 years ago#5
Here name is Krystal Forscutt, I recall her being in the print ads, but not actually the game. Granted I didn't play much of that garbage. For the record, her obvious implants are too... shall I say an obvious disqualification.

User Info: julz091

julz091
13 years ago#6
krystal is the bomb. im from aus n when she was on the cover of Ralph.. omg. wow. incredibly massive boobs. i mean massive.. she was the ultimate. especially as she was only 19
3DS: 0259-0308-9992
GT: julz091

User Info: R8CCXVeyron

R8CCXVeyron
13 years ago#7
Josie Maran, Maggie Q, and Christina Millan. :D
My name is...... TACO GUY!!!

User Info: STi_2_DIE_4

STi_2_DIE_4
13 years ago#8
I'm from Australia too and and i gotta admit when i see her on mags she clearly shows that she is the hottest out of all the NFS babes.
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi

User Info: DancingShadow08

DancingShadow08
13 years ago#9
whoever "Mia" was in MW, then ill go with brooke burk (something about her having 5 kids and still looking that hot) , then Maggie Q, then "Nicky" from carbon.
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature

User Info: SonicDBZRacer

SonicDBZRacer
13 years ago#10
Brooke Burke...
  1. Boards
  2. Need for Speed Undercover
  3. Who is the hottest NFS babe?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A