• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Soul Eater: Medusa no Inbou
  3. I've actually beat the game O_o (spoilers)

User Info: stevarnM

stevarnM
11 years ago#1
I can answer questions like about stages and stuff, but I can't answer questions about like how to trigger the next story thingy or instructions for extra stages. Hell, i once spent an hour trying to figure out how to end Stein's thingy.

SPOILERS
STAGES:
DEATH CITY- Maka tutorial
FOREST - Black star tutorial, boss: Mifune
Pyramid - death the kid tutorial, boss: pharoah thingy
Graveyard - boss: Sid, City - Boss: stein
Church - Boss: crona
London - boss: Free (werewolf)
Temple - Boss: Free, Temple pt 2 - boss crona, temple pt 3 - Final boss: Medusa

Bosses I had trouble on
Free - For the 2nd part of Free's battle, you hafta use maka to reflect his ice bullets back at him then charge in to attack
Crona - I don't know to avoid the random bloody needles, i just run in circles and jump
Medusa - I have no idea how I beat her...I think I glitched her or something. Part 1 is basically her just reciting spells, I usually take that oppurtunity to attack, dk what attack she actually uses. Part 2 she uses vector arrow so that she flies at you, the annoying part is she also puts one on you so that u fly into her. I had to use 3 soul resonance to get pass this. Part 3 involves her using vector arrow. Since i wasted all my SR on part 2, I usually get one hit killed with her arrow attack. But one time I stood near so so that she didnt attack, then somehow used kid at point blank range to do constant 1 hits, and after a few mins I was able to bring her down.

User Info: lucida

lucida
11 years ago#2
I don't have the game, was planning to import it...
Having seen the list of stages, it feels so short.

How many hours did it last for you?
  1. Boards
  2. Soul Eater: Medusa no Inbou
  3. I've actually beat the game O_o (spoilers)
  • Topic Archived

Need More Help?

1. Guides and Walkthroughs 1 Guide / Map
  2. GameFAQs Q&A 7 Questions (4 Answered)

GameFAQs Q&A