• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Soul Eater: Medusa no Inbou
  3. how do i use soul resonance?(spoilers?)

User Info: sasuke12145

sasuke12145
11 years ago#1
im at the part of maka's tutorial where there are these green human like things and theres a wall of fire. i read somwhere that i have to use soul resonanace but how do i use it i touched it when the two circles are aligned and have a ring coming out of it but nothing happens

sasuke12145
11 years ago#2
ok never mind i found out what i had to do now i have another problem. im at blackstar's tutorial and i need help at the place with 2 walls of fire and a tree in the middle

User Info: pnd41s

pnd41s
11 years ago#3
how did you get past them?

sasuke12145
11 years ago#4
for the fat green things u have to press left or right two times while tapping the green thing
after that is the soul resonance part just press the circle when it has a the rings around it. then soul will ask you to use witch hunt which u can use by making a circle around maka two times

User Info: Reiyuu

Reiyuu
11 years ago#5
For the part of Black Star's tutorial you mentioned, i think its the one where you have to make lines up 2 times fast on an enemy and he'll throw a shurikan at the enemy?
  1. Boards
  2. Soul Eater: Medusa no Inbou
  3. how do i use soul resonance?(spoilers?)
  • Topic Archived

Need More Help?

1. Guides and Walkthroughs 1 Guide / Map
  2. GameFAQs Q&A 7 Questions (4 Answered)

GameFAQs Q&A