• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Soul Eater: Medusa no Inbou
  3. I'm Stuck at the Boss of Kid's Trial Level

User Info: ULTIMAGLENN12

ULTIMAGLENN12
11 years ago#1
I can do the Part with the Coffin but with The Pharaoh out of that that's Difficult
How Can i Beat him??
"I'll Bite you To Death!"-Hibari Kyouya

User Info: Galgurorf

Galgurorf
11 years ago#2
Get near to it, then it begins to open, then get back rapidly, it will come out in different forms, then shoot it, it's an easy boss !

good luck let me know if you manage to kill it.

User Info: ULTIMAGLENN12

ULTIMAGLENN12
11 years ago#3
The Part With the Coffin isnt the Problem but when the Pharaoh is out of the Coffin is my Problem as he Always Shoots his Bandages at me to Pull me to it
"I'll Bite you To Death!"-Hibari Kyouya

User Info: Galgurorf

Galgurorf
11 years ago#4
you have to run fast before he can catch you.

he has several attacks not only bandages so watch out.

User Info: Reiyuu

Reiyuu
11 years ago#5
Well, i wont explain the coffin form cuz you know how to beat that.

What i did to beat the full form was dash in lines away from it. Like if it is coming at you, dash to the right/left. I kept moving at all times just in case. I often ran in circles around it, but dont get too close (or if you do be prepared to duck) cuz it will try to hit you with its fist, and if it does it'll deplete your HP by 1/3.

If you manage to get Soul Resonance, you can use that, but be careful with Kid's cuz his will aim the way you're facing, so if you're running and frantically draw the 2 circles, then you might aim the wrong way and waste it. It will still only deplete 1 (or 2 if you're lucky) blocks from the pharaoh though, but at least while casting it he cant hurt you or grab you...
  1. Boards
  2. Soul Eater: Medusa no Inbou
  3. I'm Stuck at the Boss of Kid's Trial Level
  • Topic Archived

Need More Help?

1. Guides and Walkthroughs 1 Guide / Map
  2. GameFAQs Q&A 7 Questions (4 Answered)

GameFAQs Q&A