Some REAL footage for the Wii version. Off-screen though.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. 007: Quantum of Solace
  3. Some REAL footage for the Wii version. Off-screen though.

User Info: Dark_Gaia

Dark_Gaia
9 years ago#1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuXmDvGhOX0

OMG, they actually have lighting and shadows in this game! The environments looks like pre-rendered, but then once the game starts, you realize it's in game! Hard to see the water though, and it is youtube off-screen video.

User Info: Halo3GAMEFREAK

Halo3GAMEFREAK
9 years ago#2
12 players online, sounds good.
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this as your signature. Gamertag: Free Popas

User Info: eviltuna1912

eviltuna1912
9 years ago#3
Wow the graphics actually look decent.
Wii: 1484 2654 4845 1706
http://www.gametrailers.com/register.php?ref_id=154001

User Info: Terranimal

Terranimal
9 years ago#4
Whoa game where they actually tried with the Wii version? O_o
Use the progressive news databank to cut through the muck: www.commondreams.org

User Info: icmboy2

icmboy2
9 years ago#5
I must admit, I was one of the Wii versions strongest detractors (justified, I feel) but this actually looks decent. The graphics have been pared down, obviously, and the AI looks a bit dumb, but the motion controls seem to work well enough that Wii owners will get something back. Not too shabby at all.

User Info: yosouf06

yosouf06
9 years ago#6
high quailty version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuXmDvGhOX0

and I'm really confused on how many people can play online..

Is it 4 or is it 12? whats the deal..
deyortsedewtahtsevil ehtssapsudaeltahtsthgilgnidafhtiwdeyojrevoemsevaelnoitarepsedsiht lufituaeb gnihtemosnwodnrubdnastsirwruotilsstel reverofseimeneymesruc

User Info: icmboy2

icmboy2
9 years ago#7
^ 4 on Wii, 12 on next-gen.

User Info: Halo3GAMEFREAK

Halo3GAMEFREAK
9 years ago#8
The guy who's playing it on the wii in that video said it was up to 12 players. Just read the comments.
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this as your signature. Gamertag: Free Popas

User Info: Citan22

Citan22
9 years ago#9
yea i think its 12. he responds to a couple comments saying it is.

my question is: is there like a lock-on feature he's using in this video? notice the larger box that shows up on some enemies he shoots.. you think you can turn that off? MoH had it for the single player rookie mode too, but i think you can always turn it off. i hope so cause i dont really dig that. great for Prime but not my other FPS games.
"I'm quite alright, Barbara. I ran it under a cold tap."

User Info: Zelos_ToS

Zelos_ToS
9 years ago#10
my question is: is there like a lock-on feature he's using in this video? notice the larger box that shows up on some enemies he shoots.. you think you can turn that off? MoH had it for the single player rookie mode too, but i think you can always turn it off. i hope so cause i dont really dig that. great for Prime but not my other FPS games.

Uhm, you could always just not use the lock-on feature while shooting... I don't really see the problem here, but maybe it's just me. :0
Yeah I went hunting once. Shot the deer in the leg. Had to kill it with a shovel. Took about an hour. ...Why do you ask?
Michael Scott
  1. Boards
  2. 007: Quantum of Solace
  3. Some REAL footage for the Wii version. Off-screen though.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived