Anyone read the latest Conduit interview by Destructoid?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Conduit
  3. Anyone read the latest Conduit interview by Destructoid?

User Info: yosouf06

yosouf06
9 years ago#1
http://www.destructoid.com/interview-with-the-conduit-designer-micah-skaritka-99897.phtml
---

I REALLY hope EA publishes Conduit--and not Nintendo, since they have EA Nation and not some crappy friend code service. Other than that.. The editors at Destructoid have interviewed some Conduit Devs.. Publishers hasn't been announced yet obviously.. And while the Conduit confirmed working with "Wii Speak," last month at E3--we can't get our hopes up, can we?

Lets hope for the best, but expect the worst.

I'm sure at the very least.. This game will get above 80 average at the very least--with the resources they are working now... Hopefully they blow it off well well into the 90s though. (;
---
"The Sword has no strength, unless the one that wields it has Courage"

User Info: r_gam3

r_gam3
9 years ago#2
ok

User Info: wiat09

wiat09
9 years ago#3
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

User Info: thelastgogeta

thelastgogeta
9 years ago#4
They don't need EA for no friend codes...
Like they never needed to port themselves to the 360 or PS3 to have voice chat.

Why else are they working specially with Nintendo for it?
Get, Play The Undersold Triforce: Courage (Z+W), Power (NMH), Wisdom (Okami)!
Soon2B Prime Minister of the SSR Board.

User Info: poopIsAXED

poopIsAXED
9 years ago#5

Lets hope for the best, but expect the worst.

That's a great attitude to have for this game!
--
-

User Info: UltimateFlame13

UltimateFlame13
9 years ago#6
I'm actually hoping EA doesn't pick it up. It wouldn't be the end of the world if they did, but i'd prefer others before EA. I'm fine with nintendo picking them up, god knows nintendo needs to secure a hardcore series for the wii atm. Especially an fps.
Not removing this from sig until i have played Castlevania: Judgment.
Brawl FC: 5069-3706-6328

User Info: yosouf06

yosouf06
9 years ago#7
that's a great attitude to have for this game!

Thats my outlook on life. But I try not to keep my expectations up on anything too much--and think of the worst possible case scenerio so I won't be dissapointed as much--if a situation is out of my control ! Nevertheless, I do give myself some high goals though--if they are. (;

I'm actually hoping EA doesn't pick it up. It wouldn't be the end of the world if they did, but i'd prefer others before EA. I'm fine with nintendo picking them up, god knows nintendo needs to secure a hardcore series for the wii atm. Especially an fps.

and I'm really hoping Nintendo doesn't.. Although i don't think it would be the end of the world.. Most likely HV will become a 2nd party publisher for Nintendo--if Nintendo does publish them. a Good FPS published from Nintendo is worthwhile but.. Friend Codes..

As long as they let us play with random people at least--I guess I'll be satisfied.

But man.. EA nation rocked for MOH:H2. No friend codes---just screen names you gotta make and log in with.. And then there are gamerooms that you can actually join on your own--and make your own rules--while playing with random people.
"The Sword has no strength, unless the one that wields it has Courage"

User Info: Trooptacular

Trooptacular
9 years ago#8
EA would be a good publisher, but they better give the Australian version online play.
Computer says noooooooooooo.

User Info: Ringringmaster

Ringringmaster
9 years ago#9
EA would be a good publisher, but they better give the Australian version online play.

You aussies don't need online play, if you don't get online just think of it as the price for having better beaches.

Cookie for whoever gets the reference.
"It's so typical that the only FE topic that could get this long in size consists of making two females fight each other." ~Subtractions

User Info: WeaponX1X

WeaponX1X
9 years ago#10
wtf he mean he dont know if it will have voice chat? I heard it will numerous times, so which is it?
SSBB: 2578 2864 1853. "Hustler for death, no heaven for a gangsta"
The Cool
  1. Boards
  2. The Conduit
  3. Anyone read the latest Conduit interview by Destructoid?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived