• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Monster Jam: Urban Assault
  3. Has anyone played this game?

User Info: bigboss71

bigboss71
10 years ago#1

I want to know if this game is any good.

User Info: cody4783

cody4783
10 years ago#2
Yeah, me too. To be honest though, I haven't even SEEN this game in the stores yet. I was going to buy it, but nobody's selling it, even though it's already been released. :(
NOT buying a PS3/360 until it's less than $180. And I'm Never Buying a WII Started 8/15/08
I'm a PROUD PS2 and (+.[PHAT]-:-) PSP - FW 5.00m33-3 owner.

User Info: Mio

Mio
10 years ago#3
*is playing it right now*
It pretty good. It has 21 (out of 27) unlockable monster trucks, has World Series, Speedster, Smasher & Stuntman in the Championship mode, Race Circuit, Eliminator, Head to Head, Monster Jump & Skill Jump in Quick Action mode. Multiplayer mode it has but only for local connection it is lest you have Xlink.
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of lullaby
I lie inside myself for hours and watch my purple sky fly over me
~Evanescence~

User Info: cody4783

cody4783
10 years ago#4
Yeah, I got it a couple nights ago. It's a pretty decent game, a bit corny and exaggerated, but other wise GOOD. So far it seems like it's going to be pretty short, I already completed the World Series and Destruction (?) modes, on easy that is. I tried out the PRO difficulty and it was indeed a HECK OF A LOT harder than the normal mode, I plan on playing through on easy/normal and then switch over an play the pro mode.

It's definitely an ARCADE game, it's not even close to being a sim. The controls and vehicle handling are pretty wacky, I mean, doing BACKFLIPS in a Monster Truck is a bit exaggerated. Lol. But it makes it an overall good game, it's nice to finally have a PSP Monster-Jam game. I give it a 6.5/10.
NOT buying a PS3/360 until it's less than $180. And I'm Never Buying a WII Started 8/15/08
I'm a PROUD PS2 and (+.[PHAT]-:-) PSP - FW 5.00m33-3 owner.

User Info: SacredDeniel

SacredDeniel
10 years ago#5
just going to try it out now

User Info: ivory_soul

ivory_soul
10 years ago#6

cody4783 posted...
...it's nice to finally have a PSP Monster-Jam game. I give it a 6.5/10.

In other words its not worth playing.

1. Boards
  2. Monster Jam: Urban Assault
  3. Has anyone played this game?
  • Topic Archived