• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. iOS (iPhone/iPad)
  3. App store question
Cocco 2 months ago#1
Good evening everyone
I recently moved from my Android tablet to iOS and there are a few questions about the app store that I would like to ask:

1) I can't figure out how to see all the available apps. Can only see the top 200 apps for each category, how can I see more options?

2) This sounds stupid, but is there a way to update all the apps at once? I don't see the option and when I go the the list of apps (where the open/update option is visible), the available updates are mostly not showing until I manually open the app's page.

3) I left a few reviews to some of the apps that I use more often (mostly positive, never offensive and I always avoid to name other apps) but some of them disappeared (not showing in my log nor on the app's page). Is there something I'm missing?
member1982 2 months ago#2
1) There isn't one, there are many apps avaliable, so it is harder to see a list of not meaningful, so it is curated. But i think there are some websites that you can view

2) The update page has been hiden in the accounts page avaliable at the top right, if you have automatic update turned on in settings it updates automatically, but you can see what was updated there.
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/a/user_image/3/8/0/AAPYv4AACm10.jpg

3) yeah no idea what the issue is, this was reported, but apple has no answers. But not surprised if Apple has some ways to flag or detect advertising, or maybe spam reviews etc.
Corsair 275R Carbide-32GB LPX 3600-Core i5 9400F-MSI RTX2070-GigabyteZ390UD-Intel 760p 500GB-NoctuaNFA14x2-RGB
iMac 5K Core i5 3.5GHz M295X 256GB SSD 24GB RAM.
  1. Boards
  2. iOS (iPhone/iPad)
  3. App store question
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A