• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. iOS (iPhone/iPad)
  3. Are you buying an IPhone 13?

User Info: SaturnSnowman

SaturnSnowman
4 weeks ago#1
Are you buying an IPhone 13? - Results (43 votes)
Yes, the 13 Pro Max
27.91% (12 votes)
Yes, the 13 Pro
6.98% (3 votes)
Yes, the 13
4.65% (2 votes)
Yes, the 13 Mini
4.65% (2 votes)
No, I'll stick to my older IPhone
44.19% (19 votes)
No, I'll stick to my Android
11.63% (5 votes)
You must be registered and logged in to vote in this poll.
I have a regular 11 and am considering upgrading to a regular 13

User Info: Z3ROINFINITY

Z3ROINFINITY
4 weeks ago#2
I just recently got the 12 Pro for free through Verizon and love it. I don't see the point in getting a 13 unless i get another good promo.

User Info: NellyNel713

NellyNel713
4 weeks ago#3
I bought the 12 pro max last month due to my iPhone 8 Plus being damaged due to water. iPhone 13 is not a big upgrade to me at all. I’m not a camera guy and the battery in iPhone 12 Pro Max is so awesome my battery last a good 3 days without charging.

If Apple can make an iPhone that project hologram then I will buy it immediately. But for now the next generation iPhone are nothing amazing. All I’m seeing in the new iPhone are smaller notch, camera upgrade, satellite communication (this new feature was added this year) and a faster chip.

I’m good with my iPhone 12 Pro Max for right now. Apple need more to wow me to buy the next generation iPhone.
Nintendo Switch FC: 8322 - 8536 - 1127 ()
PSN: Nelly-Nel_713 () XBL: Im NellyNel 713 () YouTube: Nelly_Nel_7.1.3 ()

SaturnSnowman
4 weeks ago#4
NellyNel713 posted...
I bought the 12 pro max last month due to my iPhone 8 Plus being damaged due to water. iPhone 13 is not a big upgrade to me at all. I’m not a camera guy and the battery in iPhone 12 Pro Max is so awesome my battery last a good 3 days without charging.

If Apple can make an iPhone that project hologram then I will buy it immediately. But for now the next generation iPhone are nothing amazing. All I’m seeing in the new iPhone are smaller notch, camera upgrade, satellite communication (this new feature was added this year) and a faster chip.

I’m good with my iPhone 12 Pro Max for right now. Apple need more to wow me to buy the next generation iPhone.

12 Pro Max is a great phone. Definitely no reason to upgrade since you already a huge battery, 5G, A14 chip (which is still super fast), and triple camera system. Even regular 12 users have little reason to upgrade.

Z3ROINFINITY posted...
I just recently got the 12 Pro for free through Verizon and love it. I don't see the point in getting a 13 unless i get another good promo.

Same for you. It’s not the Pro Max but the 12 Pro is still a fantastic phone. In fact, if I were to get a Pro model I would get the regular size too cuz the 12 Pro Max & 13 Pro Max seem too big lol.

User Info: ab2c4

ab2c4
4 weeks ago#5
My 11 I have only had for 16 months so no.

SaturnSnowman
4 weeks ago#6
ab2c4 posted...
My 11 I have only had for 16 months so no.
Same. Had my 11 roughly same time.

I could easily keep mine another year or two but most of the cost comes off when I trade my phone in and I want more storage.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: TLR_

TLR_
4 weeks ago#7
Realistically, I'm gonna probably keep daily driving the Note 20 Ultra.

...but I am glad to see Apple finally put out phones that have 120Hz.
My Game Collection/Backlog (Incomplete!): https://howlongtobeat.com/user?n=BishopTakesKing

User Info: Cynnalia

Cynnalia
4 weeks ago#8
I currently have a 7 plus and finally decided it's time to upgrade. Going to the 13 Pro Max will be a very noticeable difference, I assume. And I am very much a camera person, so really looking forward to the new macro capabilities.

Earth without Art is just Eh

User Info: R_Fated_Circle

R_Fated_Circle
4 weeks ago#9
going for the 13pro from the 12mini the 120hz sold me
The secret impresses no one. The trick you use it for is everything.
Going from 11 Pro Max to the 13 Pro Max. Can’t wait for the 120 hz display.
The villagers called him 'God's Savior' and his weapon they called 'Vampire Killer.'
Ah, Gandolfi, how that would make you smile.
  1. Boards
  2. iOS (iPhone/iPad)
  3. Are you buying an IPhone 13?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A