• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. iOS (iPhone/iPad)
  3. Is the apple pencil worth it ?

User Info: RiKuToTheMiGhtY

RiKuToTheMiGhtY
5 months ago#1
Recently got the new ipad and the magic keyboard, loving both so far and was wondering if the apple pencil is worth picking up.

I am not in school but I do enjoy drawling from time to time.
doa-plus.com - We Press Forward. . . By Pressing Back.

User Info: melchiahdim

melchiahdim
5 months ago#2
It works wonderfully for drawing and painting. If you buy one, I recommend buying the app Procreate.
3DS Friend Code:3282-5956-0799

User Info: TheBorderCollie

TheBorderCollie
5 months ago#3
melchiahdim posted...
It works wonderfully for drawing and painting. If you buy one, I recommend buying the app Procreate.
I agree. The 2nd generation Pencil is a good product. It works really well and I love how it simply attaches magnetically to the side of your iPad and charges up wirelessly at the same time. It's a much better design overall compared to the 1st generation Pencil, which had one of oddest charging processes every created. :)
I'm proud to acknowledge that unlike many on this site, I grow as a person and a gamer. Viewpoints change-especially after 3 years. https://imgur.com/VFDAFgN

User Info: member1982

member1982
5 months ago#4
i have only used the 1st generation on the iPad Pro 10.5, and it work really well.
i am waiting for the supposely 3rd generation Apple pencil. Hopefully it can come this year.
Corsair 275R Carbide-32GB LPX 3600-Core i5 9400F-MSI RTX2070-GigabyteZ390UD-Intel 760p 500GB-NoctuaNFA14x2-RGB
iMac 5K Core i5 3.5GHz M295X 256GB SSD 24GB RAM.

User Info: RiKuToTheMiGhtY

RiKuToTheMiGhtY
5 months ago#5
Hmm I might wait then to see what the Apple Pencil 3 might have the the 2nd gen does not.

In no rush to get the apple pencil at this moment, but am considering it as an item I purchase.
doa-plus.com - We Press Forward. . . By Pressing Back.
(edited 5 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. iOS (iPhone/iPad)
  3. Is the apple pencil worth it ?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A