• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. iOS (iPhone/iPad)
  3. F2P turn based RPGs that are still active?

User Info: Defender31415

Defender31415
4 months ago#1
With KHUX closing down in a couple of months, I’m beginning to think about other good F2P RPGs. I used to play Final Fantasy Brave Exvius, but I heard that the plot got really weird, and Last Cloudia couldn’t hold my interest. Is Final Fantasy Record Keeper any good nowadays? What might be some other options?
--- LG Nuzlocke Team: Percy (Blastoise), Sora (Pidgeot), Xena (Primeape), La-Z-Boy (Snorlax), Caitlin (Kadabra), Astrapos (Raichu)

User Info: ForteEXE3850

ForteEXE3850
4 months ago#2
Fate Grand Order if you like anime.
Mwahahahaha.

Defender31415
4 months ago#3
ForteEXE3850 posted...
Fate Grand Order if you like anime.

Is Fate the series that Saber is from? If so, thanks for the suggestion, but I’ll pass.
--- LG Nuzlocke Team: Percy (Blastoise), Sora (Pidgeot), Xena (Primeape), La-Z-Boy (Snorlax), Caitlin (Kadabra), Astrapos (Raichu)

Defender31415
4 months ago#4
Other suggestions?

User Info: TLR_

TLR_
4 months ago#5
offline version of this app will be made available (Source: http://api.sp.kingdomhearts.com/information/detail/75152)
Not to hijack this thread, but I did wanna show that little snippet from the story of KH:UxC+DR's shutdown. Usually they just screw us over when they EoS one of their mobile titles, but this... I can respect this.

As for other F2P TBRPGs, check out Exos Heroes, Phantasy Star Idola and Alchemia Story. Alchemia has a brutally long intro, but once you cut you free to actually play, it's combat and overall gameplay are just beautiful - and it supports 120Hz.
Y'all just now realized Sonic Adventure 2B is functionally almost as big of a catastrophe as Sonic '06? I didn't need ProJared or the Grumps to tell me that...
(edited 4 months ago)

User Info: Cool_Dude667

Cool_Dude667
4 months ago#6
Darkest Dungeon is worth looking into. The ambiance and gameplay are top freaking notch and the modding community is HUGE.

Its not free but does go on sale frequently. Amazing game and I am super hyped for the sequel coming out soonish.
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
3770K @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 SLi

User Info: Postaga

Postaga
4 months ago#7
War of the Visions has its one year anniversary coming up. May be a good time to reroll. It’s tactics style turn based

Another Eden is a more traditional turn based RPG. Has some names from Chrono Trigger working on it iirc

User Info: Microcastle

Microcastle
3 months ago#8
Postaga posted...
War of the Visions has its one year anniversary coming up. May be a good time to reroll. It’s tactics style turn based

Another Eden is a more traditional turn based RPG. Has some names from Chrono Trigger working on it iirc
I tried this the other week and am I crazy or does the game play itself? I know it's gacha but I was hoping for a more tactical/strategy play style
:o)

Defender31415
3 months ago#9
Microcastle posted...
I tried this the other week and am I crazy or does the game play itself? I know it's gacha but I was hoping for a more tactical/strategy play style

I picked up Another Eden and am enjoying it, @Postaga . Is that the game you're referring to, Microcastle?
  1. Boards
  2. iOS (iPhone/iPad)
  3. F2P turn based RPGs that are still active?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A