• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. iOS (iPhone/iPad)
  3. Having trouble connecting two iPads via Bluetooth

User Info: G-Ziss

G-Ziss
1 month ago#1
I am trying to connect two iPads using Bluetooth but I'm having no luck. I'm connecting an Air 2 to a Mini 4.

When I try connecting the Mini 4 to the Air 2, it says to make sure that the device is on, within range, and in pairing mode. I'm not 100% sure what pairing mode is, but the Air 2 does have Bluetooth on and is able to be recognized by other devices.

When I try connecting the Air 2 to the Mini 4, it flat out just says it's unsuccessful with no other troubleshooting advice.

Does anyone know what the problem could be?

I'm trying to play a game called Guess My Character on separate devices with a friend and I think I need to connect both devices via Bluetooth in order to do this.
Magic isn't real, it's tricks done by a liar.

User Info: member1982

member1982
1 month ago#2
isn't it suppose to be automatic? i have played an game science vs magic, and it connects 2 ipad pro 10.5" together seamlessly.

i believe try to make sure that bluetooth is turned on for both, and the airdrop is on for everyone or make sure the apple ids are known to each other.
Corsair 275R Carbide-16GB LPX 3600-Core i5 9400F-MSI GTX2070-GigabyteZ390UD-Intel 760p 500GB-NoctuaNFA14x2-RGB
iMac 5K Core i5 3.5GHz M295X 256GB SSD 24GB RAM.
  1. Boards
  2. iOS (iPhone/iPad)
  3. Having trouble connecting two iPads via Bluetooth
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A