• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. iOS (iPhone/iPad)
  3. Any way to hide games in the App Store?

User Info: Webbernet

Webbernet
2 months ago#1
I’d love to be able to search the role playing game section and be able to just hide all the non role playing bulls*** like taking cats and dress up dolls to get at the actual rpgs, even if they are mostly gacha rpgs.
Log on to the Webbernet!

User Info: Microcastle

Microcastle
2 months ago#2
App Store
Games tab
Scroll down to “Top Categories” which is just under “Top Paid Games”
See All
Role Playing Games

Otherwise no, you’re subject to whatever apps Apple considers appropriate under that category. You could try Googling “best (J)RPGs iPhone” for a more curated list.
:o)
(edited 2 months ago)

Webbernet
2 months ago#3
Apple is easily bribed to put utter nonsense in that category.
Log on to the Webbernet!

User Info: LazyBro

LazyBro
2 months ago#4
All platforms have tons of shovelware games, its not just Apple and Google
~Son of a submariner~

Webbernet
2 months ago#5
I would appreciate it if they were at least in the right category. An app that’s a small taking animal interface for your phone is not an rpg.
Log on to the Webbernet!

User Info: TLR_

TLR_
2 months ago#6
Sad to say, you’re almost better off just hunting down Chaos Rings III (or your preferred flavor of RPG), then jumping into the labyrinth of the “You Might Also Like” section to see if you get lucky.
I never realized how much battered wife syndrome Sonic fans have until I heard them say "It's surprising how well Sonic Adventure 2 aged!"
  1. Boards
  2. iOS (iPhone/iPad)
  3. Any way to hide games in the App Store?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A