• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. iOS (iPhone/iPad)
  3. What's a really good screen protector and clear colored case

User Info: DarkProto05

DarkProto05
2 months ago#1
for the XS. Looking to protect a new phone. Preferably on Amazon.
Alpha Sapphire FC: 2552 5569 3267

User Info: CRON

2 months ago#2
A screen protector isn't that necessary unless you keep your phone in close proximity to sharp objects that might scratch. As far as cases go, there's a lot of options. Clear cases generally don't provide a lot of protection, plus dirt and scratches are more visible.

You only really have three decent options for clear cases - the Spigen Ultra Hybrid, Spigen Liquid Crystal, or Otterbox Symmetry. The Ultra Hybrid would be my pick.
[obligatory signature]
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: DarkProto05

DarkProto05
2 months ago#3
The Ultra Hybrid would be my pick.

It's pretty cheap too. $13 on Amazon. Thanks a lot!

Anyone have a recommended screen protector? There's so many brands to choose from.
Alpha Sapphire FC: 2552 5569 3267

User Info: TLR_

TLR_
1 month ago#4
DarkProto05 posted...
Anyone have a recommended screen protector? There's so many brands to choose from.

I'm very partial towards these: https://www.amazon.com//dp/B07D6XR7FM

This absolutely seamless protector runs laps around those that have a notch cutout in both function and aesthetic. Doesn't make FaceID worse at all, and the gestures actually feel better with this on.
I never realized how much battered wife syndrome Sonic fans have until I heard them say "It's surprising how well Sonic Adventure 2 aged!"
  1. Boards
  2. iOS (iPhone/iPad)
  3. What's a really good screen protector and clear colored case
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A