• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Chimera268

Chimera268
3 months ago#1
Is It good and Is it easy to use? I never had any Apple computers and also do you need to buy the mouse separately?
Current Devices: iPhone X, Playstation 4 and Switch.

User Info: member1982

member1982
3 months ago#2
yes you need to buy the mouse separately for all macbooks, because there is a trackpad, it can be very good for majority of things, and sometimes outperforms a mouse with multitouch functions, sometimes not.

you can go to an Apple Store and they will show you in and outs, of course depending on what you are currently using, there will be a learning curve, especially with keys, commands, apps, eco-system, and Apple's syncing system.
Corsair 275R Carbide-16GB LPX 3600-Core i5 9400F-MSI GTX2070-GigabyteZ390UD-Intel 760p 500GB-NoctuaNFA14x2-RGB
iMac 5K Core i5 3.5GHz M295X 256GB SSD 24GB RAM.
(edited 3 months ago)

User Info: Magnamite

Magnamite
3 months ago#3
It's great. My first MacBook Air is a 2018 model and I'm using it right now. Would recommend opting for 16gb of RAM instead of 8gb. Mine is 8gb and it works fine, just wish I got a little more when I had the chance.
http://i.imgur.com/dxskdWd.jpg

User Info: EvilResident

EvilResident
2 months ago#4
@Chimera268 So what did you decide ❔❓
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A