• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. iOS (iPhone/iPad)
  3. What does everyone use to message their Android friends?

User Info: ArabianPenguins

ArabianPenguins
1 year ago#31
skyMcWeeds posted...
I use WhatsApp to keep in touch with them green bubble acquaintances.
Just use something that both platform have.

Taylor Swift is my soul mate <3.
Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 4220-7375-8139, Pokemon Shield In-Game Name: Elsa http://tinyurl.com/o666wlb

User Info: Lunitik56

Lunitik56
1 year ago#32
If i text someone and a green bubble comes up I remove them from my life
"One day it will all make sense"

User Info: Sega9599

Sega9599
1 year ago#33
Messenger?
Needed: New Pokemon Puzzle League, Shining Force and Left 4 Dead....

User Info: Lysol

Lysol
1 year ago#34
just text them normally using imessage because it doesn't matter what the f*** they have, texting is texting.
a taste so sweet you could just die

User Info: LazyBro

LazyBro
1 year ago#35
Lunitik56 posted...
If i text someone and a green bubble comes up I remove them from my life
Those people must be so thankful to have been ridden of someone as toxic as this person.
~Son of a submariner~

User Info: TLR_

TLR_
1 year ago#36
LazyBro posted...
Those people must be so thankful to have been ridden of someone as toxic as this person.
It seems ridiculous, but the 'bubble racism' is totally a thing. There's legit lots of people who just don't want to associate with those "broke android people"... interestingly enough, my observation's that this mindset only exists in people who are using some old ass 6S or the basic b**** Xr... and they're ready to play aristocrat against people who owns $1000-$1200 Android phones just because they're Android.

Lotta iPhone people in the dating world that approach android people with the mindset of "I don't even know how I'm supposed to talk to them" like the built-in client will reject their messages or something... I don't know what I'm missing, but I've never had a problem just messaging them with the thing that's built into my iPhone. They show up as a green bubble? So the f*** what?! ...my ability to talk to them didn't dissolve or anything even if I can't share my pulse or some dumbass sticker with them, I can still annoy green bubble people with animoji/gifs/etc... and I can still get wrapped up in all the obnoxious notification hell group convos I want even if it's intertwined with the green people. I feel like the moment I download Telegram, LINE or some s***, I immediately cut down the number of people I can talk to while also complicating my own life. No thanks.
I never realized how much battered wife syndrome Sonic fans have until I heard them say "It's surprising how well Sonic Adventure 2 aged!"
  1. Boards
  2. iOS (iPhone/iPad)
  3. What does everyone use to message their Android friends?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A