• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. iOS (iPhone/iPad)
  3. Does any of the Square Enix RPGs support controllers?

User Info: JLW2

JLW2
4 years ago#1
Do any of the Mana, Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest, games support a controller? How about Chrono Trigger? Thinking about buying a couple and would like to know this.
PSN: joeylw, LIVE: JLW2
3DS FC: 0233- 0948 - 5564

User Info: cmczdub

cmczdub
4 years ago#2
Most of them do. The only one I've ran into that didn't was FInal Fantasy 3. If your looking to play some of those games, visit the builds.io store. They let you side load apps without jail breaking. Very handy if you have a Gamevice or something similar. PM Me if you have any questions about it.

User Info: Aridi

Aridi
4 years ago#3
All the SE games you listed support controllers except for Chrono Trigger, go figure. It needs support. (FF3 was updated with controller support)

The Dragon Quest games are also a no. They're meant to be played with one hand, vertically. I didn't care for that.
When do you stop growing up and start dying?

User Info: JLW2

JLW2
4 years ago#4
Cool. Thanks for the answers. Gonna buy Final Fantasy 9 definitely.

Might get Secret of Mana also since it has MFI support. Does Adventures of Mana have it as well?
PSN: joeylw, LIVE: JLW2
3DS FC: 0233- 0948 - 5564

User Info: Troubleman1990

Troubleman1990
4 years ago#5
Chrono Trigger doesn't even support icloud saves.
Which is f***ing bulls***.
Games never faq me

User Info: Arsene-Lupin

Arsene-Lupin
4 years ago#6
Do the other games support cloud saves?

I had FF6 on my old Android tablet but was never able to play much of it because it would randomly delete my saves.
"And you see where that can lead you, into what mistakes and absurdities, when you are dealing with a man like Arsene Lupin."
  1. Boards
  2. iOS (iPhone/iPad)
  3. Does any of the Square Enix RPGs support controllers?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A