• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure
  3. Little Princess Fan Translation (Help Needed)

User Info: philthethrill

philthethrill
6 years ago#1
If anyone would like to see a fan translation of Little Princess, check out this link. http://www.romhacking.net/helpads/454/

User Info: who

who
6 years ago#2
Talk to Gemini. He supposedly is almost done with an English patch that fixes many of the stability problems that the game had which makes it impossible to run on anything other than gray Japanese PS1s. I see he is actually alive and kicking but life keeps taking all his spare time and the website where he revealed the project isn't up anymore and until he gets time, isn't going back up. Still, if there was ever anyone to talk about a translation, he is the guy

He is actually a member of that site if you search the users.

philthethrill
6 years ago#3
Thanks who. I tried sending him a PM, but it got blocked. I assume he's busy, but I'm familiar with his work on the project. I saw the website when it used to be up, and also the Facebook page. It will probably be done when it's done. I also saw on the forums that someone by the name of ChepChep is working on a translation of La Pucelle Ragnarok. I never played the original so I look forward to the translation. I wonder if it's possible to include the DLC on a PSP iso, but if not, I'll still check it out once it's done.

who
6 years ago#4
I was wondering if anyone was going to translate La Pucelle Ragnarok. I was mad when NISA didn't localize it, I was pissed when I found out they had Cornet DLC. I hope they do translate the DLC because I want to play that time paradox.

who
6 years ago#5
Forgot to mention this.

Gemini worked with TranslatorTom on a few projects. Although I'm not entirely sure if they worked on Little Princess together, he might be a good way to get in contact with Gemini. If he isn't on that site, I have seen him on Gamefaqs on the Soul Hackers board.

philthethrill
6 years ago#6
I sent TranslatorTom a PM. I'll let you know what he says.

The PSP translation is based on the PS2 version because ChepChep, the user who started this project, doesn't know any Japanese. Also, he doesn't know how to include the DLC content.

who
6 years ago#7
I can't imagine it being much harder than working with the actual game. There are programs that apply the DLC to the system and La Pucelle's DLC is mostly, if not entirely, new characters so there is little to translate. The Cornet DLC has about 4 minutes of dialog so someone who knows Japanese should be able to translate it pretty quickly. The annoying part would be getting the DLC since I don't think there is a place to get it outside of the Japanese PSN and I had a real hard time trying to figure that out.

User Info: Ferrel

Ferrel
6 years ago#8
I wish you luck in your project,but if you don't know anything, most likely they will ignore you.

philthethrill
6 years ago#9
Ferrel, this isn't my project. I'm just posting information about it.
  1. Boards
  2. Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure
  3. Little Princess Fan Translation (Help Needed)
  • Topic Archived