• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure
  3. Localization Company Carpe Fulgur Is Open to Localization Suggestions

User Info: philthethrill

philthethrill
6 years ago#1
Have any of you heard of Carpe Fulgur? They're a company that localizes Japanese games. They're open to suggestions. I sent them an email saying I would be interested in the Marl Kingdom series. Maybe if they got a lot of email, they might actually go for it. What do you think? Do you think it's worth a shot? Here's a link to their website. http://www.carpefulgur.com/

The localization info is towards the bottom of their FAQ page under the Business/Licensing Questions section.

User Info: Negima15

Negima15
6 years ago#2
Hm. I'm not too sure about this but it can't exactly hurt, so to speak. The main issue here is how well the Marl Kingdom is known (and I don't know what overall impression the PS1 version of Rhapsody left but the DS version...didn't seem to be too well received).

I mean, suggesting it is probably not too bad of an idea and as far as I know Little Princess and Antiphona no Seikahime seem "plausible" (though I'm not too sure how directly related the latter is) since both have digital releases (and in the latter's case a very unlikely physical release), but the PS2 title, Tenshi no Present, doesn't seem to have one (unless they decide to release a PS2 game physically in this period...which probably wouldn't end well).

Overall, it'd be nice (though they still seem to be stuck in the tunnel that's the "fourth" project).
Memento mori...
Hopeful Dreamer
  1. Boards
  2. Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure
  3. Localization Company Carpe Fulgur Is Open to Localization Suggestions
  • Topic Archived