• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Crysis Warhead
  3. Why does my gun fire Chickens?

User Info: Drknz

Drknz
12 years ago#1
I'm on the first level and now randomly my gun fires those kiwi chicken things. i don't know if this is an easter egg of glitch? Anyway i need help fixing it because as funny as it is i cant kill a thing with a bird launcher.

User Info: alchemist42

alchemist42
12 years ago#2

Hmm. It's the sort of thing Crytek would implement in the game code if it thought you were running a pirated copy of the game. Their little joke for the pirates of this world.

Or it could be the work of Darkcoder and his motley crew........

User Info: Kornfr33k7

Kornfr33k7
12 years ago#3
this kids a little jeleous.

User Info: Freyon

Freyon
12 years ago#4
The gods of the internetz demand that this be recorded and youtube'd to provide lulz for the community.

User Info: Drknz

Drknz
12 years ago#5
This is not my video but this is exactly whats happening in my game:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baeWHKwS1Hs---

It happens as soon as i kill someone which is weird because it was working fine throughout the entire start of the first level, now when ever i load a save, even an earlier one and then kill some one it starts shooting chickens. So i was wondering if anyone knows where i can find a mod or something to stop it.

Freyon
12 years ago#6
Your best bet is to reinstall. Warhead has no mod support at the moment, plus its just weird it works for 1 level and suddenly you're shooting birds.

User Info: alchemist42

alchemist42
12 years ago#7

Firing chickens from a gun is NOT a glitch. No more than firing crocs or elephants is. This requires some serious coding.

How do you think it got into your game ? Well once you've answered that, I'm sure the solution will present itself to you.

Freyon
12 years ago#8
Thats probably one of the weird bugs Warhead gets every once in a while, I have a lot of problems when saving on Warhead, every few saves it crashes for no reason, but if I use a custom map from the original Crysis everything works fine.
  1. Boards
  2. Crysis Warhead
  3. Why does my gun fire Chickens?
  • Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Milkman Playeth: Crysis Warhead.MiIkMan228/2/2020

GameFAQs Q&A