• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NHL 09
  3. Thank god for NHL 10

User Info: tmlfan316

tmlfan316
9 years ago#1
The patch absolutely ruined this game. The gameplay is unbelievably sloppy post patch.

The penalties are ridiculous, the AI cheats way worse than before on the harder difficulty levels, and the game more resembles tyke level hockey than the NHL. Players just jumble up around the puck when it's lose, and all 5 guys chase the puck carrier. The only reason they get away with it is because of the unfair warp drive the AI players seem to have built into their skates. I always get a good chuckle when opposing defencemen skate faster backwards from a dead stop than my guys can skate forward going at full speed. Ridiculous.

I can't wait for NHL 10.

User Info: SaLvAToreRulz

SaLvAToreRulz
9 years ago#2
Absolutely. This game is pretty unrealistic, which you quickly realize if you play it enough. Less than two days away!
"The only reason that you're conscious right now is because I don't want to carry you." - Jack Bauer

User Info: thecatsix

thecatsix
9 years ago#3
They prob.. patch the game to make it worse, so you just have to buy 2010.

Just a thought.
Sniper's in Position! -Hitman Contracts
  1. Boards
  2. NHL 09
  3. Thank god for NHL 10
  • Topic Archived