• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NHL 09
  3. Need to know if I'm the only one

User Info: nurmnurmus

nurmnurmus
9 years ago#1
I have been enjoying the new BE A PLAYER mode in this game but and here is my problem. I'm a goalie in my 2nd year for the Edmonton Oilers. In my first year I shared the starting job and at playoff time I was the man between the pipes. Now I fined myself being moved to the backup role in the minors. Out of the 5 goalies on Edmonton's roster I'm the best overall with 80. (the next best and the starter for the oilers is 75) His record with the big club is 4-8-0-4. During this time I have only lost one game.

So, what I'm trying to find out is has this happened to any one else.
and does it not make you wish that you can asked to be traded or why did I sign that 2 year deal.

User Info: Raid3nsnake

Raid3nsnake
9 years ago#2
my sit was similar...kinda. i played 25 games games and was 6-17-2 (my forwards sucked and never scored in the games i played so we always lost by 1/2 goals) and the other goalie was 11-2-1. for some reason the coach always wanted me on the ice lol. face the coaches in BAP suck. and teammate AI is worst
  1. Boards
  2. NHL 09
  3. Need to know if I'm the only one
  • Topic Archived