• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NHL 09
  3. Grizzlies Hockey (New EASHL Club Prepping for NHL 10) *GM Needed*

User Info: ryanb562

ryanb562
10 years ago#1
GRIZZLIES HOCKEY
(NEW TEAM PREPPING FOR NHL 10) *JOIN TODAY ALL POSITIONS ARE NEEDED!*

This is a team we will use currently in NHL 09 while we build for NHL 10 so we are all learning to play together nicely.

This team is for people who want a team the day NHL 10 comes out so we can play a bunch of games and quickly get to the top of the standings. We will play seriously and stay active but we also want to have fun.

I am not going to judge anyone based on stats or skill because everyone gets a fresh new start with NHL 10.

I am hoping for at least 5 total players before the release of NHL 10.

If you want to be on the team just give me a message and your in. Join as soon as you can so we can get a month of practice on NHL 09 before NHL 10. If you have any suggestions for a name please tell me.

There are no tryouts! You are automatically on the team. Everyone is starting new with NHL 10 so I am not gonna judge anyones skill based on 09.

We are looking forward to having successful monthly seasons in NHL 10. Please just give us a try!

TEAM MEMBERS:

GM - ryanb562 We are looking for 1 more GM.

We are looking for as many members as possible. We are looking for at least 2 players with some D1 experience

User Info: Stavraitos

Stavraitos
10 years ago#2
As you know, I sent you a message via PSN and I'm in. I play RW, as you also know.

Although I said I won't be getting NHL10 before, I WILL consider it.

User Info: finalfanasty

finalfanasty
10 years ago#3
can i join your club if i send you a message i can play RW or LW and i can be a GM if you want me to

User Info: ryanb562

ryanb562
10 years ago#4
You can join. The gm spot is taken. Just send me a message so I know your PSN and I'll add you.

User Info: RangersRock30

RangersRock30
10 years ago#5

Hey man, Ill join with my second account if you dont mind. Ive still got lundqvistseb on NYsports' team but ill be active with this one too.

User Info: DoubleDose4

DoubleDose4
10 years ago#6
I'll join I'm a defense man prefer right side but doesnt really matter

User Info: RoliOwns

RoliOwns
10 years ago#7

Is the center position filled in? If so, I'll take a defense position. My PSN is RoliOwns

User Info: ENigma604

ENigma604
9 years ago#8
I don't have NHL 09 but I'm getting NHL 10.

I've been playing the NHL 10 demo non-stop since this afternoon =P

Anyways, if not having NHL 09 isn't a problem, I'd love to join.

I play center of offensive defense.

PSN = Cross878

User Info: ENigma604

ENigma604
9 years ago#9
that's supposed to say center OR offensive D

sorry for double post.

User Info: EAgames4ME

EAgames4ME
9 years ago#10
*READ PLEASE*
i play 09 on xbox but i had ring of death so i cant play on live. but i got a ps3 back in april and i am going to get it the day it comes out.(sept. 15) next tues. i live near dallas and i am a huge hockey fan.if you need a defensive d man, or offensive d man then i can play.however i am still adjusting to the whole board play feature.but i try to play smart, to look for the best pass,in offensive zone rather than making a 20 yard shot thats not likely to go in lol.i have been asking people on psn if they are going to get nhl 10 but nobody i came across is thinking about getting it.i just want to play with people i know so i can have the most fun.
but anyways if you want to play then my id is MR_MAGIC-2010
  1. Boards
  2. NHL 09
  3. Grizzlies Hockey (New EASHL Club Prepping for NHL 10) *GM Needed*
  • Topic Archived