• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NHL 09
  3. Looking for a club to join/people to join a club I'll make

User Info: Stavraitos

Stavraitos
10 years ago#1
I'm currently looking for a club.

Position: RW
GP: 7
Goals: 1
Assists: 2
PM: I think like, 6

Well, I think that's about all I have to say. That, and I'm leaning more towards a Canadian club.

Alternatively, if anyone wants to join a club, with me making it, I'm good with that too, but leaning more towards someone else's club for now.

**If you're interested(Sure hope you are), just post it here, along with your club. My PSN's the same as my username, by the way**

Stavraitos
10 years ago#2
No takers yet? :\

User Info: d12o420

d12o420
10 years ago#3
no takers cuz you only played 7 games
PSN: LP4205

Stavraitos
10 years ago#4
Yeah, good point, but I DO have an update

Ranked record:

12-2-0

User Info: ryanb562

ryanb562
10 years ago#5
You can join Grizzlies Hockey. Message me on the PS3 and I'll add you. I don't care about stats because the whole point of the club is to practice until we make the real club on NHL 10. We would love to have you. We are looking for as many members as possible.

Stavraitos
10 years ago#6
I'm more than willing to join but I won't be able to continue to NHL10 because I most likely won't be buying it. If that isn't a problem, then I'll join.

User Info: ryanb562

ryanb562
10 years ago#7
Yeah you can join the team but we wont be active on 09 when 10 comes out. Why arent you getting 10?

Stavraitos
10 years ago#8
I figure 10 will make 09 not worth playing anymore and I really enjoy 09. I dunno, I'm starting to lean towards getting it, but we'll see.

User Info: DoubleDose4

DoubleDose4
10 years ago#9
[QUOTE="ryanb562"]You can join Grizzlies Hockey. Message me on the PS3 and I'll add you. I don't care about stats because the whole point of the club is to practice until we make the real club on NHL 10. I'll join the grizzlies if u dont mind i am defensive defenseman and if u dont like my play then u dont got to invite me for the 10 team i just want to get some team practice in with some consistent partners at least u know
  1. Boards
  2. NHL 09
  3. Looking for a club to join/people to join a club I'll make
  • Topic Archived