• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NHL 09
  3. Using your created player in online teamplay matches

User Info: primus

primus
10 years ago#1
So I figured that you can use your player that you made in be a pro in online matches but I haven't been able to figure out how to change him. I have several players I have made and I can only play online team matches with the first one I made. Anyone know how to change which player I use?
"So I kissed him upside the cranium with my aluminum baseball bat, my name is mud!"

primus
10 years ago#2
anyone?
"So I kissed him upside the cranium with my aluminum baseball bat, my name is mud!"

User Info: maskedmanx4

maskedmanx4
10 years ago#3

Nope...try going to My NHL 09 on the main menu then to creation zone then to edit pro or something and see if you can change him. I don't think you can though.

User Info: cm2x

cm2x
10 years ago#4
online team play !!!!!!

in online - Community - Online team play !!!!

If you miss that out... you miss a LOT lol. You can even create a team with friend ( more then 6, because there is no computer !! 6 vs 6 all time ) and be in the EANHL online ligue !!!

But there season is over, PS3 and Xbox 360 have theire winner !

And both of them will make a Ultimate game for who the Best PS3 or Xbox ? lol

and yah my english suck im french ! :P

primus
10 years ago#5
I already know how to use my player online in the teamplay matches....I just wanna know how to change him.

User Info: d12o420

d12o420
10 years ago#6
go to performance tracker. either edit skater or attribs
PSN: LP4205

primus
10 years ago#7
thx

User Info: Blind_Squirrel_

Blind_Squirrel_
9 years ago#8
The first time I played online way back when the game came out I was my guy I made be a pro. But The other day I played three games online but was just anyone from the team not my own guy. How DO I use my be a pro to be ONLY him online?? Thanks for the help
  1. Boards
  2. NHL 09
  3. Using your created player in online teamplay matches
  • Topic Archived