• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: heneli627

heneli627
11 years ago#11
Are they living happily in the past? lol

User Info: dark_winged

dark_winged
11 years ago#12
yupps . tt's what i thought at first tt it'll be too crippled for the story to have 2 of the same problems happening simultaneously but then the story will be really interesting if they go back into Vongola Primo Era =))

as i was saying in my earlier post . something might be happening in the past they are living right now as a few of the future Guardians are over there . supposedly tt they will go back to their own Era . Irie should be dead(at young age) by one of the Guardians?! or maybe they will persuade him into joining the Vongola?! LOLS -.-"
Solo-ed from HR1 - 8 . never thought i was talented & thus feeling proud xD

User Info: Saber60070

Saber60070
11 years ago#13
Wrong with Hibari from the past coming to the future the box is effectively in his hands and he even uses it himself at the current point of the manga

It's going to be really really stupid to throw away the power ups just like that and I bet that will piss off a lot of fans too and besides they're probably going to need it for whatever enemy in the past or perhaps their return will be so sudden and abrupt they don't have time to throw it away.

And it was Future Tsuna who threw away the rings, and look at their state right now I think the current Tsuna will understand that they're going to need power and I think there's more to throwing away the rings than just ending conflict.

I doubt Tsuna's family will just kill Irie, most likely they find out whatever is making him do this in the future and stop just that from the past.

And for the last time the Future Guardians DID NOT end up in the past, the 10 year bazooka isn't working right and no one from the past showed any clues that the Future Guardians are there and Reborn simply disappearing is a clue that the trip is one way.

And I think if they were to end up in Primo's time it would be intentional since I think there is going to be something hidden there, some kind of truth they need to find there.
"LIVE!" Lelouch Vi Britannia

heneli627
11 years ago#14

[QUOTE="Saber60070"]

And for the last time the Future Guardians DID NOT end up in the past, the 10 year bazooka isn't working right and no one from the past showed any clues that the Future Guardians are there and Reborn simply disappearing is a clue that the trip is one way.

Ah I forgot about that, was long since I watched that part.

User Info: Pislnun

Pislnun
11 years ago#15
The reason Reborn didn't show up in the Present, was because he was dead by then.

Even if the 10-year bazooka didn't work properly, and the future Vongola team don't show up in the present, explain a few things to me.

1) How the hell did Lambo persuade Yamamoto then to be blasted into the future. Do note, that the Yamamoto then did not believe half the things about the Mafia.

2) How did he manage to blast Haru, Kyoko, I-Pin and himself? If I remember right, the 4 of them + Takeshi came into the future about the same time.

That would be the 1 anomaly that can't be solved.

Also, the reason that they have to fight in the future, is to destroy that machine that Irie has. Long as that machine is there, it'll continue to interfere with Time Travelling.

I would be safe to say that this arc is coming to an end. At least for the Future bit.

They defeat their foes in the future, destroy the machine, head back in time, and save Uni from falling prey to Byakuran.

heneli627
11 years ago#16
And then they timeskip and come to the millifiore era from the past without timetravel

Saber60070
11 years ago#17
That was their first guess, I can't explain this very well but wouldn't it make a lot of sense if the trip was one way to explain Reborn's not coming back? somehow I just connect the point of no one coming to the present to the fact he didn't come back to one simple conclusion "The trip is one way".

1.When the hell did Lambo persuade Yamamoto to be blasted into the future? they're all blasted unwillingly and abruptly as far as I can tell from their reactions.

2.It is already proven that Lambo wasn't behind all the blasting as Hibari came to the future AFTER Lambo arrived at the future, most likely it was the one who was hiding when Reborn was sent to the future.

If you're saying the future Guardians willingly sent past versions of other Guardians to the future, that wouldn't make sense since they don't even brief them on what they are going to do or teach them how to use their rings? And they know the dangers of fighting in the future so I seriously doubt they will simply send their past friends to a hopeless future even with Vongola Rings they are very much outmatched and outpowered by the future enemies.

And I think they're going to fight Byakuran in the future arc as Future Gokudera's note also mentioned "defeat Byakuran".

And really, we have no idea what the machine does yet my crazy theory is that Future Tsuna and Guardians will be there.

Fact is right now there are things pointing to the Guardians NOT being back at the present and pretty much NOTHING pointing to them being there.

heneli627
11 years ago#18
Well, the guardians have to be somewhere

User Info: dark_winged

dark_winged
11 years ago#19
LOLS . let me clarify some things Future Tsuna = Grown-up Tsuna
meaning he wont have much change in what he's thinking except that the thoughts will be more matured . by those means he'll forfeit those boxes that's causing those trouble . after reading & watching so many episodes of this anime or manga you all should jolly well know what kind of a peace-lover he is . he wont want power for domination but just to protect his people >.<

anyways . it's not proven that the trip is one-way . just because reborn disappeared doesnt mean anything you see?! i agree that it was accidental that they are all blasted into the future without preparations . it can be easily proved so just check out that episode again . besides why do consider that Lambo persuades Yamamoto?! Lambo is just 5 years old being ignorant even for things in the mafia . what's more there are the girls who are thinking it's sumo-wrestling . they just went there looking for Tsuna for what i think

well . it's hard to say but they might really show the fight of Byakuran & the Vongola?! that will most certainly be a good show since there is still this power of his being unknown . i guess many fans will wish for it to happen to eh?! =))

what's the fact telling that the Future Guardians are not in the present?! there might not be nothing that says they are there though but look it this way . if the present Vongola X family are brought to the future via 10-years Bazooka & apparently the only problem that arises is that the time past is only 9yrs & 10mths . nothing is stated that there are other problems & so the Future Guardians might really be in the present which is 9yrs & 10mths earlier in their era . . .
Solo-ed from HR1 - 8 . never thought i was talented & thus feeling proud xD

Saber60070
11 years ago#20
There are nothing to prove that the future Guardians are in fact there but things to prove that they are NOT there since if they were in the present they would actually be doing things and running around but no one who came from the present showed signs of seeing them there, mostly if Future Gokudera was there he would be having a happy happy happy time killing a defenseless Irie which I simply don't see happening yet.

And it's a long jump to guess Future Tsuna's personality since we basically never see him in action and Yamamoto never really knew the true reason behind Tsuna throwing away the rings, ending conflict was his guess but I think there's much more to it. And despite being shot at the same time the group that came to the future are at different places since Yamamoto is clearly playing baseball and Lambo is asking for seconds.

And for the boxes, since Tsuna pretty much saw what throwing away the rings did for their family in the future I doubt he will do it this time around but most likely he will seal them away since no one in the present knows about the boxes and perhaps they will use it as a last resort which I think will come soon enough, and Tsuna when getting the Half Vongola Rings knew about the conflict that revolved around them couldn't understand why his future self ditched the rings.

And of course they will fight Byakuran, he is like the final boss of this arc, what makes you think they won't fight him?

Reborn didn't mention anything about the Future Guardians being in the past cause he doesn't know! he might look like the know-it-all type but he has shown that he can't know information that he doesn't have access to.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers