• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Combat Arms
  3. Can't login to Nexon Europe, but can login from nexon.net???

User Info: BLaZiNg_SPEED

BLaZiNg_SPEED
11 years ago#1

Hello.

I only signed up yesterday. I can't play Combat Arms because I get an error code = P1, 30022).

Apparently this is due to the fact that I have downloaded the NA version. I couldn't download the European version.

Today I downloaded the European version as I live in the UK.

But I can't login with my username and password! I can login through nexon.net with that same username and password. But I can't login to Nexon europe!

Why's that? Are the accounts separate? Does that mean I have to create a new account from europe?

Thanks.

User Info: Mysims2

Mysims2
11 years ago#2
Yes
3DS FC: 3067-4861-9205
Friend Safari: 1. Emolga 2. Electrabuzz 3. Luxio

User Info: asddsaasd271

asddsaasd271
11 years ago#3
Nexon EU, Nexon NA, Nexon Korea, and Nexon Japan are all independent companys the only thing they share are content updates. EU accounts only work on the EU version, NA accounts only work on the NA version, and so on. Also all versions are also programed not to accept ip addresses of other countries, thus you can only play the EU version.

User Info: BLaZiNg_SPEED

BLaZiNg_SPEED
11 years ago#4

Okay fixed.:D

I created a new Nexon account in Europe and now the game finally worked with no problem.

But the sad thing is I can only play vs Europeans.:(

Can't vs Americans or other parts of the world like I can do in COD4, Crysis Wars, etc.

User Info: Kosba_2142

Kosba_2142
11 years ago#5
Why are you complaining? Less trouble for you playing against Europeans >.>
Worst you can get there is somebody calling you a Bloody Muppet
CATS. That's about it honestly...

User Info: asddsaasd271

asddsaasd271
11 years ago#6
that is true CAEU is a lot easier then CANA

CANA KDR 1.77 right now
CAEU KDR 2.59 right now

It also has a lot less hackers
  1. Boards
  2. Combat Arms
  3. Can't login to Nexon Europe, but can login from nexon.net???
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A