• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bayonetta
  3. Am I the only one that thinks she's ugly as hell?

User Info: GunningSoul

GunningSoul
10 years ago#1
Oversized glasses, a despicable face and a body that defies the laws of nature. What kind of proportions are theses? She has more legs than someone morbidly obese has fat.
Seeing such an unattractive character labelled as ''sexy'' boggles my mind, it would seem any girl that has few clothes is now automaticly considered as beautiful, not matter how trollish they actually look like.
The things of me? Well I am tolding you;
I have turned into very funny, ha ha ha!!

User Info: xSpiraL

xSpiraL
10 years ago#2
Milf Fetishtist
The bird went into the
the large birdhouse.

User Info: Endless_Night

Endless_Night
10 years ago#3
http://blog.evaria.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/a99_jocelyn.jpg

I think this is what you meant by "ugly as hell".

I google'd it and this is the first result I get.
Everything stemmed from Chaos, Aligned to Cosmos, Brought forth by Space, Woven with Time and Governed by Gravity.

User Info: GunningSoul

GunningSoul
10 years ago#4
I do believe she needs a bag on her head.
The things of me? Well I am tolding you;
I have turned into very funny, ha ha ha!!

User Info: istuffedsunny

istuffedsunny
10 years ago#5
I'm guessing you're too young to understand Bayonetta's appeal. This game is for adults after all

User Info: t3nshi

t3nshi
10 years ago#6
i suggest you google "oversized glasses"
PSN: t3n-dave

User Info: DagumaX

DagumaX
10 years ago#7
^^I hear u dude, i remember the time when M+ games mean't 17 and up. Now even 10 year olds like TC can play'em.

User Info: supershadonic

supershadonic
10 years ago#8
Gunning soul, you don't find Bayonetta sexy because you are not adult enough (You are a Kid) or maybe you are from Paytendo
Dirts:Paytendo(Nintendo),Say it and Delay it(Square ENIX),Entertainment Absurd(EA),Capcopy(Capcom),MoneySucker(Microsoft).Lairs(IGNGamespot)

User Info: baba_n_k

baba_n_k
10 years ago#9
A Trish-like heroine woulda been awesome for this! But no way as original and/or freaky as Bayo!
I'm just gonna wait to see how she looks in the final game and how likeable she is before I make up my mind about what I think of her overall design tho.
Baba of the holy soul

User Info: Ghost-inZeShell

Ghost-inZeShell
10 years ago#10
GunningSoul posted...
Am I the only one that thinks she's ugly as hell?

yes
  1. Boards
  2. Bayonetta
  3. Am I the only one that thinks she's ugly as hell?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A