• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Platinum Version
  3. Outrage and Grip Claw

User Info: azyric041689

azyric041689
10 years ago#1
Does this mean that Outrage will last an extra 5 turns after it has attacked 2 to 3 times?

Grip Claws description is something like: Lengthens the amount of turns for moves like bind, wrap, and outrage for 5 additional turns.
________(====()_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-,
I_iiiii__/'''''''''[{]''''''''{_)_)_)_)_)_}========

User Info: tiomasta

tiomasta
10 years ago#2
Smogon only mentions "Bind, Clamp, Fire Spin, Magma Storm, Whirlpool, and Wrap". No Outrage.
There are three types of people in the world: people that can count, and people that can't.
"I hate when people quote themselves in their sigs." -Me

User Info: brStalker

brStalker
10 years ago#3
^Exactly

Grip Claw boosts the lenght of moves that deal residual damage at the end of each round and lock the opponent pokemon in battle (preventing switch).

Outrage doesn't deal residual damage, nor prevents your opponent switching out (YOU are the one locked into the move)
Pokemon SoulSilver FC - 0603 9765 1189

azyric041689
10 years ago#4
it must be a typo in my guide then, cuz thats what it says lol. i was all like, "huh, that would be really awesome"!

azyric041689
10 years ago#5
this is where i got it from. i didn't think serebii made mistakes.

http://serebii.net/itemdex/gripclaw.shtml

User Info: MC_BatCommander

MC_BatCommander
10 years ago#6
^ Serebii is a huge site that's only edited by one guy(I think), there's bound to be mistakes. Just email him and I'm sure he will fix it.
My name is Twilight, I am a Dracula.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Platinum Version
  3. Outrage and Grip Claw
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A