• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Guitar Hero 4
  3. Wait a GH4 DS?

User Info: yay_meh

yay_meh
11 years ago#1
I'm having a hard time believing this...as GH Modern Hits is coming out for the DS.

And btw, a 5th fret can work. You see how tiny and clustered the DS frets are compared to the "real" GH guitar frets? I move my pinky around when holding the guitar grip and I say I could definitely reach a 5th fret.
P.S. L/R button as a fret=BAD idea
Nope I am the exact opposite of an anti-furry. what ever that is. -Blazeofspikes10
I am furry and 100% proud of it

User Info: Lum_Yatsura

Lum_Yatsura
11 years ago#2
It might be. If that's what the third will be called, then I guess they're already planning part 4.
Those who generalize entire genres as bad, are not gamers. Play what you enjoy!
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v54/theclaw/?action=view&current=bias.jpg

yay_meh
11 years ago#3
@_@

How can they start the 4th one if they haven't even released the 3rd one?
Nope I am the exact opposite of an anti-furry. what ever that is. -Blazeofspikes10

User Info: cdarr18

cdarr18
11 years ago#4
This game doesnt exist. There was a bit of confusion when Guitar Hero World Tour was announced. It's working title was Guitar Hero 4, and some retailers and online stores erroneously listed the DS as a platform for it. People didn't realize it was a mistake and submitted it to GameFAQS. Thus, this board was created and never removed.
;d

yay_meh
11 years ago#5
Weird +_+
  1. Boards
  2. Guitar Hero 4
  3. Wait a GH4 DS?
  • Topic Archived