• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: nintendoboy2994

nintendoboy2994
12 years ago#1
if this is real the controls are gonna be very strange
My space sucks. 98% of the internet population has a My space. if you are part of the 2% that isn't an emo copy and paste this into your sig.

User Info: NichoPruett

NichoPruett
12 years ago#2
Have you played GH: On Tour? My guess is it will be the same controls....

User Info: SkynyrdRocker

SkynyrdRocker
12 years ago#3
And yes, control on the DS Guitar Heros is very bad, the strumming thing is totally broken. I can play real guitar (well, very little) and when I strum once on a real guitar, I hear one strum. So obviously I CAN use a pick. But every single time I've played this game it registers every strum as a double strum for some reason. I ended up stabbing the screen instead of strumming because it actually worked better. SO GLAD my friend was the one to waste $50 on GH:OT, because I hate that game and I'm sure I'll hate all future DS Guitar Heros.
Oh, Lord, I can't change. Oh won't you fly high on Freebird yeah!

User Info: androidtype7

androidtype7
12 years ago#4
my thoughts exactly( the topic). and while I think the strum idea sort of realistic(a little feedback would increase the effect) It could be better. the guy who was comlaining about the double strum thing, would it help if the strings were spaced apart a little more, or if the guitar screen was zoomed in?(giving it the same effect)
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it put this as your signature.
  • Topic Archived