• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Batman: The Videogame
  3. Need Help with canister in Joker's Hoem turf hero level

User Info: dahoros

dahoros
10 years ago#1
i have sucked up all the slime and i see the corral but when i drive teh toxic sucker into the corral nothing happens

User Info: Knight1192

Knight1192
10 years ago#2
Have you gotten the slime on the other side of the door where the second gathering unit is (can't think of the name right now, all I know is it's the thing Robin connects to to drop of the pieces he's collected)? If so, then I don't know what to say. If not, then there are three areas to go get the slime. First is the starting area where you have to breack down the gate to get into the area where you assemble the vac craft, can't rember but I belive there's two or three puddles here. Second is this area, the area where you assemble the craft, Two big puddles there to vaccum up. Then the third is on the opposite side of the door where the second gathering unt is, one huge puddle there. You've got to use the second collector to build a cannon in order to get the vac craft in.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO Batman: The Videogame
  3. Need Help with canister in Joker's Hoem turf hero level
  • Topic Archived