• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Spider-Man: Web of Shadows
  3. Spidey's Hidden Moves List

User Info: Xeno_Predator

Xeno_Predator
12 years ago#1
First off, I'd like to say thanks to everyone who contributed to this list in the previous topic. I have compiled all of what was listed and made it cleaner and more organized. I took some liberty of re-writing certain things, so hopefully you don't mind.

Please request a sticky.

Key: <button>-Web-strike = Pressing <button> after initiating web-strike

Ally Special Moves:

Hold down on the D-Pad while your ally is already on-screen and he/she will turn blue and do a special attack. These attacks are usually accompanied by a battlecry (Cage will occasionally yell out "Sweet Christmas").

Chain Jumping:

Tap jump as soon as you make contact with the ground whether right after a swing or another jump. Chain jumping gives you extra jumping distance. You'll know you've got it right when Spidey spins and you see red or black trails (depends on Suit).

Corkscrew Jump:

In mid-air, press RB+A (simultaneously) to do a corkscrew jump. You can do it as many times as you like before reaching the ground. This can be done after a single jump, double jump, or after a swing or zip.

Directional Somersault:

Press A and pull right or left on the LS at the same time for Spidey to do a side-flip in either direction. Press A and pull back on the LS for Spidey to do a half-twist.

Jump-off:

While in Black Suit use your tendril to grab an enemy by pressing B then press A and you will jump off your opponent's back. I usually use this combo followed by a web-strike.

Vertical Web-Zip:

You can do this either while on the ground or in the air, just make sure there are buildings near by you can swing from. For web-zipping, you usually hold LS in the direction you want to go then tap RT. For the vertical, simply tap RT without tilting LS at all. Very handy for gaining some height quickly.

There is also another version of this but it propels you much less; when you are free-falling to the point Spidey is dropping straight down and you can hear the wind rushing, tapping A as if you would a second jump will break the fall via webs which look like the vertical zip.

Web Yo-Yo:

When you stay relatively still on a web line (kill your momentum and just hang there), Spidey will hang upside down on the web in his iconic pose.

Web Yo-Yo Climb:

Holding LB while swinging on a web line will make Spidey climb up the line. While doing the Yo-Yo, Spidey will climb up the web line while still upside-down.

Web Parachute:

Can be done with either Red or Black Suit. When catching civilians falling from an exploding car, pressing B after you have caught them mid-air will let Spidey create a web parachute on the civilian.

Xeno_Predator
12 years ago#2
Car Hopping:

Push Spidey against almost any vehicle and he'll hop over it. In the case of SHIELD APCs, he'll hop on the roof.

Wall Cling to Jump:

As you are flying towards a wall, hold A. When you hit the wall, Spidey will cling to the wall. If you tilt LS and let go, he will jump off in the desired direction.

Wall Slide:

While crawling up a wall, tap RT to web-zip up the wall and let go of the LS before he lands. If you do this right, Spidey will slide up the wall on his knees. This is the fastest way to scale skyscrapers.

Wall Rebound:

Jump at a wall. The moment you touch it pull LS in the desired direction and Spidey will leap off the wall.

Wall boost:

Gain lots of height - stick to a wall (or run or slide) near an edge and tap RT. Spidey will rocket over the edge. It's basically wall zip but do it over the edge. This works in all directions.

Wall Lock:

Note: I have tried this on some symbiotes but could not pull it off.
(Red Suit) B-Web-strike an enemy and send it flying into the wall (you can direct the throw with LS), then rapidly tap B to fire web shots at it. If done correctly, it will be stuck to the wall with your webs.

Pole Swing:

Simply hold LB as you near a pole either horizontally or vertically. He will swing for a while and end up stopping and just sit on the pole. Release LB and he will jump off.

Swing Punch:

Swing Punch by pressing B instead of X while swinging.

Tendril Spin:

While in Black Suit you can jump then grab an enemy with B and then press X to spin your enemy around.

Xeno_Predator
12 years ago#3
bump
Oh, the wit!

User Info: Aximlli

Aximlli
12 years ago#4
This is a good list. I'd request a sticky, but I don't know how :(

Xeno_Predator
12 years ago#5
To request a sticky, click on the "message detail" link of the first post and scroll down.
Oh, the wit!

User Info: Aximlli

Aximlli
12 years ago#6
Thanks. Request sent :)

User Info: A_Nonny_Moose

A_Nonny_Moose
12 years ago#7
Spidet rebounds off walls without any prompting. Unless you're going too fast. Then he just splats in to them.
I am an genius
http://raziel.forumotion.net/forum.htm - Check us out

User Info: llaW_Enots

llaW_Enots
12 years ago#8
sticky plz.
XBOX Live Tag: ishikabe (ish-ee-kah-bay)
ishikabe: Atomized AutoAIMNub007

User Info: neonhyena

neonhyena
12 years ago#9
Sticky Requested.

Would like this info to be available by the time I get the game (money tight) without copypasta
neonhyena - Milwaukee - 23/M - 4983-4597-0578 (Brawl FC)

User Info: A_Nonny_Moose

A_Nonny_Moose
12 years ago#10
Oh, and you can web enemies before throwing them, they'll still stick to walls.
I am an genius
http://raziel.forumotion.net/forum.htm - Check us out
  1. Boards
  2. Spider-Man: Web of Shadows
  3. Spidey's Hidden Moves List
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A