• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Toki Tori
  3. Slimy Sewer 10

User Info: Katerinab

Katerinab
10 years ago#1
I've used my wildcard because I just can't do this - I'm as quick as I can be, but the slug still gets to the bottom before me, and I only have 1 slug sucker, but there are 2 slugs.

I build a bridge to slow the slug down - I used a walkthrough to help with this level - but am still not quick enough. I need to do this because I am also stuck on Bubble 1 and have no wildcard.

Help!

User Info: Sancroff

Sancroff
10 years ago#2
The guide is probably telling you the hard way to do it. Here's the easy way (no, this is not my video...I found it by searching YouTube...these guys have posted videos for all the levels):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmY5VDzY5WI

Note that you don't have to get those two eggs until after you've trapped the slug. You can trap the slug first and then go get them.

User Info: Sancroff

Sancroff
10 years ago#3
Oh, and as for Bubble 1, I was stuck on that until I realized that the bubbles are measured in movement, not time. Each move you make while you are in the bubble reduces the count by 1. Conserve your moves by de-bubbling by pressing the B button again. You can't complete the level without de-bubbling.

User Info: TrulyDexterous

TrulyDexterous
10 years ago#4
Yeah I should really update that. I got an email about the easier way a while back but I haven't done anything about it. Trapping the slug is definitely the way to go.
Orthodoxy is unconsciousness

User Info: Katerinab

Katerinab
10 years ago#5
Thanks everyone, I've done it.

I'm now stuck on Bubble Barrage level 10. The bit with the two fish, On the second fish you only have 2 bubble moves to get above him after collecting the egg - well I just can't do it. IF I do get above him, the bubble bursts and he lands on the fish and that's it game over. But, most of the time, I can't even get to do those 2 moves - grrrr!
  1. Boards
  2. Toki Tori
  3. Slimy Sewer 10
  • Topic Archived