• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Toki Tori
  3. Creepy Castle Hard 7

User Info: TrulyDexterous

TrulyDexterous
10 years ago#1
I just can't seem to work this out and it is holding up the completion of my FAQ. I can checked the walkthrough topic but it's just confused me more. Anybody help?
Trying to make ends meet, your a slave to money then you die.

User Info: bangskull22

bangskull22
10 years ago#2
I solved this one just now! :) Here, I'll give you the details:

From the start, wait until the nearest group of ghosts moves away from you, then quickly drop down to the left to grab the first egg, and then drop down the gap to your right and climb all the way up the ladder next to the blocks. Wait for all 3 groups of 3 ghosts fall down the gap and move right. Wait for the first group of ghosts to pass under you, then trap the other 6 with the bricks. The 3 ghosts you let pass should drop down on the lower platform trapped by the lower left egg.

Go ahead and grab the other 2 eggs in that area, but NOT the one next to the ghosts. Now, on the platform above the egg to the lower right, use 1 ghost trap on the spot right next to the narrow gap. Now climb up the ladder and move to your left of where the bricks are. Stand at the edge and use another ghost trap at that edge. Now when the group of 6 ghosts are away from you, move the bricks once more. They should drop down to the left. Head down the ladder next to the bricks. The ghosts should spring the first trap and fall down to the platform above the ghosts next to the egg. Wait for 3 ghosts to pass under you, then move the bricks again, trapping the other 3 ghosts while the other ghosts spring the trap and fall into the lava.

You are now free to grab the egg at the top right. Now stand to the right of the bricks and when the ghosts move away, move the bricks once more and head up the ladder. The bricks will drop down the gap and land on the narrow part of the platform below while the 3 ghosts fall in the lava.

You need to be fast for this next part. Go down the ladder next to the egg. The second they move away, grab the egg and drop down the gap to the right. You'll land where you dropped the bricks. Build a section of bridge to the right, grab the egg and hurry to your far left. Set one more ghost trap one step away from the edge, then stand on the edge and wait for the ghosts. They'll fall through the trap and into the lava. Drop down the gap and telewarp down to the platform to grab the final egg.

And there you have it :)

TrulyDexterous
10 years ago#3
Thanks very much. I'll put your name in the credits!
Orthodoxy is unconsciousness

User Info: bangskull22

bangskull22
10 years ago#4
Thanks, buddy :)

I have a few of the Slimy Sewer hard levels solved too if you ever need help with those as well. So far, I solved 1, 2, 5, 7, 8, and 9.

TrulyDexterous
10 years ago#5
I'm good so far. This should finally be finished on Friday.
Orthodoxy is unconsciousness
  1. Boards
  2. Toki Tori
  3. Creepy Castle Hard 7
  • Topic Archived