• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Toki Tori
  3. Whoo I finnished it! *mini spoilers

User Info: TheGBAman

TheGBAman
10 years ago#1
wtf at the ending bit

Toki Tori is a MURDERER!
People read bold text
Mario Kart Wii name: Jason**

User Info: Potegaman

Potegaman
10 years ago#2
I was totally shocked when I saw the ending. Looks like Toki Tori and his friends are cannibals. Really weird ending for such a cute game.

Now try to beat all the Hard levels, that's where the real fun begins. Let me know if you manage to solve 4-H2 and 4-H5, the two levels that still won't let me beat them.

User Info: jhurvid

jhurvid
10 years ago#3
So far, I've beaten all the Hard levels on Forest Falls and Creepy Castle. I expect Slimy Sewers and Bubble Barrage to be evil.
Dear GFAQS,..... O WAYT U ARNT MAH DIARY!!!!!

TheGBAman
10 years ago#4
Ive done all Forest Falls

apart from the one with the one porcupine.. and the 4 eggs in the holes (you need to teleport to get them)

cant do it >__<
People read bold text

jhurvid
10 years ago#5
Is that a Hard level?

TheGBAman
10 years ago#6
yes

i cant check which one it is though
People read bold text

jhurvid
10 years ago#7
Yeah, and I have problems answering help questions because my Wii is downstairs. I can always bring it upstairs, but it depends on whether my house mates are still playing Mario Kart Wii or not.

Tell you what... I'll bring it up and if they enquire about it, I'll bring it back down.

Potegaman
10 years ago#8
In my opinion, World 3 Hard levels are easier than World 4 Normal ones.

I did all the puzzles in completely linear way, never using a wildcard. That means finishing all the Hard levels in one world before going to the next one. I don't really remember any of the Sewers Hard puzzles (even though there are 9 of them), because I did them so quickly. But I did have quite some troubles afterward, beating all of the World 4 Normal ones.

Still, none of them comes even close to the Hard ones in Bubble World. I consider myself to be quite good at this type of games, but some of them were too much even for me. Out of the 67 puzzles I solved, I consider World 4 - Hard 6 to be the toughest by far. But it's not impossible, I managed to beat in in slightly more than an hour. On the other hand, 4 - Hard 2 is just beyond me. I played it all day yesterday and I just couldn't solve it.

TheGBAman
10 years ago#9
eh, i did that level easily

dunno how I found it hard >__<
People read bold text

Potegaman
10 years ago#10
Which one are you talking about? If 4-H2, could you write the solution then?

Well, I always find stuff that most people consider easy to be harder for me than some stuff that is suposed to be hard. For instance, beating Wind Waker was a lot harder for me than beating all of Ninja Gaiden Black missions on hardest difficulty (Master Ninja). Seriously.

And in Toki Tori, I had a lot more problems with 3-10 than any World 4 Normal level.
  1. Boards
  2. Toki Tori
  3. Whoo I finnished it! *mini spoilers
  • Topic Archived