• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mario Super Sluggers
  3. Still no EU release?

User Info: XXtouchesXYboob

XXtouchesXYboob
12 years ago#1

User Info: RLegacy3

RLegacy3
12 years ago#2
Yeah, I'm just about ready to give up. Doesn't look good.

User Info: Mop_it_up

Mop_it_up
12 years ago#3
It's been almost a year and a half now, I'd give up on it if I were you.

Just get Mario Superstar Baseball for GameCube, it isn't that different, really.

RLegacy3
12 years ago#4
The trouble is only about five copies of MSB were ever released in Europe, and it's hard to find a copy that hasn't had its price inflated off the back of it being "rare". I'm not about to pay over the odds for something that I may not even like. Especially when it's used.

My biggest regret of the GC era is that I didn't pick that game up. I just didn't have the money at the time.

User Info: kirby022

kirby022
12 years ago#5

If only I have the USA Wii and not the Europe Wii.

Mop_it_up
12 years ago#6
It isn't that common in North America so people still try to sell it for an inflated price, though probably not as much. It isn't like it's such a great game or anything so you're not missing much.

RLegacy3
12 years ago#7
Yeah, well...I'd like to be the judge of that. :) A lot of people slag off Mario Slam Basketball, yet I thought it was a great game.

User Info: kirby022

kirby022
12 years ago#8
Why don't we do a petition that prove to Nintendo that we want the game to be release in Europe and Australia.

User Info: Dynastysoilder

Dynastysoilder
11 years ago#9
I don't think a petition would work. Here in Australia, the GC games are history...I've been the most of stores and asked the person at the counter to search for MSB but they didn't bother and said that we don't sell GC games anymore...

Hey Mop_it_up, can you do a strike out animation request from me? It's alright if you decline but if you do, do which ever animation you want (the no swing strike out or the swing strike out animation). At least it is easier than doing the bean ball. It could be your Christmas present for the viewers.
"I want higher attack stats too!" -Hou Cheng

Mop_it_up
11 years ago#10
I'm afraid my capture device appears to be damaged so I can't upload any videos at this time. It's funny you should mention that though, because I was just about to start work on strikeout animations videos when I started having problems. I was going to create three videos total, one for no-swing strikeouts, normal swing strikeouts, and charge swing strikeouts. I was also considering making a walk animations video as well... but all that's on hold. I'll let you know if I get up and running again.
  1. Boards
  2. Mario Super Sluggers
  3. Still no EU release?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A