• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mario Super Sluggers
  3. Virtual Trading Card Game

User Info: RobJ23

RobJ23
10 years ago#351
I know I'm rushing a little but...
When is nintendo gonna release the last four cards!?!?

We're almost there all that hard work for finding all these cards is coming together

Maybe they wont ever release them. Then you can whine some more. It's just a game, it wont be the end of the world if you have to wait.

It's just a stupid online card game for little kids that love to collect things. It's not very hard compared to nearly most other games out now.

I think it's pretty sad how people are obsessed with the online game, but don't even seem to be playing the actual VIDEO GAME. And before the "it's too easy" complaints come, the game is plenty of fun in exhibition, and most of the mini-games are fun as well. I somehow bet many of the people playing the card game havent even tried Mario Super Sluggers.

http://strategywiki.org
Great video game website.

User Info: DCB316

DCB316
10 years ago#352

RobJ23 posted...

We're almost there all that hard work for finding all these cards is coming together

Maybe they wont ever release them. Then you can whine some more. It's just a game, it wont be the end of the world if you have to wait.

It's just a stupid online card game for little kids that love to collect things. It's not very hard compared to nearly most other games out now.

I think it's pretty sad how people are obsessed with the online game, but don't even seem to be playing the actual VIDEO GAME. And before the "it's too easy" complaints come, the game is plenty of fun in exhibition, and most of the mini-games are fun as well. I somehow bet many of the people playing the card game havent even tried Mario Super Sluggers.

---

If this is the same RobJ from the Wikipedia site...if you don't have anything nice to say or share then please take your "insults" about the "stupid online game" to someone who cares what you have to say. I finished the game even before it hit the stores since I was able to get a copy the Tuesday before the release date on Aug 25. It took me 7 hours in one sitting to finish the game completely.

Its fine to have an opinion but please don't put other people down because you don't share the same views.

If you are not RobJ1981 from the Wikipedia website, then welcome but just remember that "opinions are like @$$holes" -- everyone has one but doesn't necessarily need to share it all the time just because you can. You can talk down the game, but don't talk down the people here at the forums. They are nice, kind and willing to help others. Its something that is lacking in today's "me-driven" world.

Anyways, I'll step down on the shoebox. I didn't want to get up there but yeah...

Again, please keep it civil.

User Info: Super-Poke-Bros

Super-Poke-Bros
10 years ago#353
DCB316 posted...

RobJ23 posted...

---

If this is the same RobJ from the Wikipedia site...if you don't have anything nice to say or share then please take your "insults" about the "stupid online game" to someone who cares what you have to say. I finished the game even before it hit the stores since I was able to get a copy the Tuesday before the release date on Aug 25. It took me 7 hours in one sitting to finish the game completely.

Its fine to have an opinion but please don't put other people down because you don't share the same views.

If you are not RobJ1981 from the Wikipedia website, then welcome but just remember that "opinions are like @$$holes" -- everyone has one but doesn't necessarily need to share it all the time just because you can. You can talk down the game, but don't talk down the people here at the forums. They are nice, kind and willing to help others. Its something that is lacking in today's "me-driven" world.

Anyways, I'll step down on the shoebox. I didn't want to get up there but yeah...

Wo Ho! You tell'em DCB!

User Info: royman7

royman7
10 years ago#354
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

User Info: Super-Poke-Bros

Super-Poke-Bros
10 years ago#355

RobJ23 posted...

---

Ok, I didn't read exactly what you said I just scrolled down most of it.
Most of what you said sounded bad, but only know I reliezed exactly what you said.

First of all, obviosly as everyone already said you're a JERK!
Secondly I'm only thirteen so if you are refering to me as a "little kid" whos into "stupid games"
well then this "little kid" has to say:

You know what I'm just gonna keep my cool and not say it

Oh and FYI you don't have to play this game.

User Info: Daddio66

Daddio66
10 years ago#356
DCB316 posted...

RobJ23 posted...

---
Great censored website.

Agreed... Thanks DCB316

User Info: DCB316

DCB316
10 years ago#357

By "shoebox" I meant to say "soapbox"...

:P

User Info: Tales_of_101

Tales_of_101
10 years ago#358
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

User Info: Tales_of_101

Tales_of_101
10 years ago#359
Most of the people here could be from the Europe and collecting the Cards while they wait. Which is why i decided to collect them.

User Info: RobJ23

RobJ23
10 years ago#360
If this is the same RobJ from the Wikipedia site...if you don't have anything nice to say or share then please take your "insults" about the "stupid online game" to someone who cares what you have to say

You are just upset because the cards article was deleted. If you understood how Wikipedia works, you would realize it wasn't suitable for the site.

1. Boards
  2. Mario Super Sluggers
  3. Virtual Trading Card Game
  • Topic Archived