• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mario Super Sluggers
  3. once again Europe gets a big **** you from Nintendo.

User Info: spikethedevil

spikethedevil
13 years ago#1
****ing hell I want to punch the head of Nintendo in the face.
A garbage pod!? It's a smegging garbage pod!

User Info: KosukeKGA

KosukeKGA
13 years ago#2
Don't play Nintendo. The Wii doesn't have good games anymore.

Get a 360. You won't regret it.

User Info: PNTempest

PNTempest
13 years ago#3
I actually agree...other than the promising new wario game...nothing is really coming out for the Wii...too bad I can't afford a 360
_sixteenth (to Sixteenth): "so you're the one who took the username I wanted."
BB: Hazama GG: Axl MB: Roa UNIEL: Merkava

User Info: Armydillo

Armydillo
13 years ago#4
*agrees with TC*
Oh and I have a 360 but I am not looking forward to much from there right now either, if I didn't dislike the generic gritty shooters that are dime a dozen than things would be different but I have to be a fan of the dying genre that is platforming so I look forward to freaking Banjo and Sonic (and if I had a PS3 little big planet)

KosukeKGA
13 years ago#5
360 has a lot more going for it than shooters. That's a stereotype from three years ago.

User Info: PNTempest

PNTempest
13 years ago#6
what kosuke said...The last remnant is looking good and it ain't a FPS
_sixteenth (to Sixteenth): "so you're the one who took the username I wanted."
BB: Hazama GG: Axl MB: Roa UNIEL: Merkava

Armydillo
13 years ago#7
What are the big hitters coming out later this year for the 360? GOW 2 and Fable 2 I know of but what are the other games?

Armydillo
13 years ago#8
Just checked myself....still nothing that appeals to me, but it is leaps and bounds ahead of Nintendo's lineup.
Mario Sluggers will probably be Europe's big Christmas game with Animal Crossing.....which is pretty poor

KosukeKGA
13 years ago#9
Recall Nintendo's E3 08 conference...That's one big reason why I do not like Nintendo very much anymore. They screwed up big time there for the fanbase. No denying it.

User Info: Robot_Satan

Robot_Satan
13 years ago#10

KosukeKGA | Posted 8/30/2008 6:13:55 AM (#009)
Recall Nintendo's E3 08 conference...That's one big reason why I do not like Nintendo very much anymore. They screwed up big time there for the fanbase. No denying it.

Yeah, because Microsoft's was so great...
If you believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster, and are 100% proud of it, put this as your sig
If it is past 10, expect a steep drop in my grammar skills
  1. Boards
  2. Mario Super Sluggers
  3. once again Europe gets a big **** you from Nintendo.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A